Drama Series

revbouncer

im very disappointed in you domestic battery 

no mention of "the wire" one of the top 5 of all time and in the words of charlie brooker "Criminally underrated"

check it out if you haven't seen it and become addicted in minutes!

if you like that there is also the mini-series "the corner" which was really well done

Edited by Pen0sIRE
  • Like 2

Competitive Thursday, TDM madness 8pm GMT

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• revbouncer

• Xyon14

• Squirrel

• Pen0sIRE

On 19/06/2016 at 1:37 PM, Xyon14 said:

Love Hate - Irish mafia type show. Quite good 4 seasons

i let the side down not mentioning this one :/ the first two seasons were a bit meh for me. that's more because some of the accents are absolutely atrocious and i didn't find aiden gillen very convincing. Nidge is amazing though. me and a mate of mine have visited 90% of the areas in Dublin where they were recording. we watched them film the scene where Nidge gets chased by the Travelers outside the "Madam's" house. 

this show is also the reason Robert sheehan left the misfits crew!

• Like 1

On 6/19/2016 at 1:16 PM, Pen0sIRE said:

im very disappointed in you domestic battery 

no mention of "the wire" one of the top 5 of all time and in the words of charlie brooker "Criminally underrated"

check it out if you haven't seen it and become addicted in minutes!

if you like that there is also the mini-series "the corner" which was really well done

I thought The Wire was a given :D If you haven't seen it, then what are you doing on this forum? Go, GO!

u0rf6Cd.jpg

I just started the new show on TNT Animal Kingdom.  I understand it is based off an Australian movie.  It is only two or three episodes in.  What I have seen so far seems pretty good.

• Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

On 20/06/2016 at 3:06 PM, Xyon14 said:

Yeah, the show never recovered after he left. 

Did you ever see him in Killing Bono? Absolute brilliant movie that.

great film, fantastic acting throughout! i liked rudi in misfits after he left but he wasnt quite the same, especially early on you could tell that he was doing story arcs/ jokes ect. that were meant for sheehan's character

21 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

I just started the new show on TNT Animal Kingdom.  I understand it is based off an Australian movie.  It is only two or three episodes in.  What I have seen so far seems pretty good.

the film was incredible, one of my all time faves! i never knew they were making a show so i will have to check it out

• Like 1

23 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Just watched the first two episodes last night.  Really good!

It's filmed in Oceanside, just a few miles up the coast from me.

• 4 months later...
On 15/06/2016 at 10:00 AM, furdog said:

If you have Netflix than Bloodlines was an alright show. Season 2 was recently released.

This is pretty cool a bit like the X Files without the X files lol. FBI v CIA etc good show up to episode 9 season 1.

Also Stranger Things. Although children are the main characters it's very much an adult show and a very good one at that. Exploring other dimensions.

Ash Vs Evil Dead is funny as. I loved the movies when I was a kid and this series definitely follows the same lines. Fun and gory as!!

Edited by revbouncer