Anyone want to heist? [Friday 17th June]

silenttigercd

Myself and @markt112 fancy some heisting! We are both free on Friday 17th of June and seek another couple of players. 

I'm happy to start around 10am GMT and continue until mid-afternoon, maybe later. 

I propose the following split:

• Fleeca:           50 / 50
  • Prison Break: 40 / 20 / 20 / 20
  • Humane:        40 / 20 / 20 / 20
  • Series A:        55 / 15 / 15 / 15
  • Pacific:           40 / 20 / 20 / 20

Based on these figures it offers the fairest split, with the host getting only £10,750 more than the other players.

I doubt we'll get through it all in one day but we can discuss dates and times to complete them. We won't be attempting Criminal Mastermind this time around, although it would be a bonus if we got it. 

Anyone interested?

• Like 1

I have the day off then, I can help you guys out if needed. (I'll leave the spot for someone that doesn't have CMM)

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

If you still need a recruit on Friday I should have some hours free. I've only done a handful of heists so would be good to do some.

• Like 1

Yes, I will be there, just need someone smarter than me to figure out what time, so I won't be late. I am in the Mountain Standard time zone.

Would like to use my lower level character, as she hasn't done all the heists yet.

Edited by Whiteford99
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Whiteford99 said:

Yes, I will be there, just need someone smarter than me to figure out what time, so I won't be late. I am in the Mountain Standard time zone.

Great, I'll work it out when a time has been agreed. 

@markt112 and @grjkie what times are good for you? 

Up to you Tiger, just choose it and tell me :)

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

9AM GMT [10AM UK time] would be ideal for me. 

@Whiteford99 that would be 2AM for you. I know some crew members are nocturnal, are you one of them?! If not, we'll need to use someone else :)

So 11AM for me :)

Not going for CMM?

Edited by grjkie

www.ishare4free.com

1 minute ago, Whiteford99 said:

2am Thursday? or Friday? Shouldn't be a problem, just need to know what day!:)

I believe it's 2AM Friday :)

• Like 2

www.ishare4free.com

10am is fine for me. Might need a bit of a refresher, its been a while since i've played the heists.

Also, on PS3 I use to be able to toggle the target lock... Is there a way to do this on PS4? It doesn't seem to work for me :/

@markt112

yes, you need to toggle your targeting to free aim-full assisted on single player, you probably have it to free aim partial

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

Isn't it auto-aim full assisted? Unless everyone's been playing on free aim and I'm even worse than I thought :lol:

We're not going for CMM yet, it's more of a practice / refresher. 

• Like 1

Yeah, full assisted allows you to switch between targets, partial doesn't. 

Edit: my post wasn't that clear, you have two auto aim settings, both are auto aim but one allows you to toggle between enemies if you press right or left

Edited by grjkie

www.ishare4free.com

3 hours ago, Whiteford99 said:

So, see you guys is about 3 1/2 hours?

1 hour from now :)

I think we should do Fleeca first to allow people to get the bonuses. I'll pair up with @markt112 and we'll get it out of the way. 

@grjkie and @Whiteford99

can you pair up and do Fleeca too? It shouldn't take to long, if both teams start it at 9am GMT (1 hours time) we should be into Prison Break setups before 10am.

Let me know if anyone wants to host.

• Like 1