PSN Store Battlefield sale

Smurf

US PSN Store sale. Battlefield Hardline DLC Add-On Getaway is Free  for the PS4 and PS3 at the moment.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/battlefield-hardline-getaway/cid=UP0006-CUSA00625_00-XPACK03000000000

Getaway introduces 4 new vehicle-focused maps, including Double Cross, Pacific Highway, Train Dodge, and Diversion, and the new Capture the Bag mode. Compete in competitive matches with the new Super Feature, all while using one of the 4 new vehicles (Performance Sedan, Import Tuner, Luxury Coupe, Limo), 4 new weapons, the Fire Axe melee weapon, the RF Jammer gadget, and 4 new weapon camos.

I think its actually 13 new weapons

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smurf

• Xyon14

• PapOiteE

• Prodigy_Rocks_

I feel like premium members are getting ripped off. I myself purchased premium on Bf4 a year ago, and found out a few days ago that final stand was released to players that didn't have it for free. While the dlcs are free once you payed for premium, you essentially payed I believe $50 Canadian money to do so. So for BFH, it's kind of the same case.

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

On 01/06/2016 at 4:43 AM, Prodigy_Rocks_ said:

I feel like premium members are getting ripped off. I myself purchased premium on Bf4 a year ago, and found out a few days ago that final stand was released to players that didn't have it for free. While the dlcs are free once you payed for premium, you essentially payed I believe $50 Canadian money to do so. So for BFH, it's kind of the same case.

Also Dragon's teeth was free. I believe they might give us more free dlc until the release of bf1. 

I payed for premium on bf4 though; really I payed $50 CDN Dollars just to recieve it free like many non premium members that haven't bought the dlc, but are getting dlc free. While those without premium are getting the dlc free, one at a time, premium players are essentially getting ripped off slowly. 

*I feel like premium is mainly for getting the dlc free of charge once you payed

Edited by Prodigy_Rocks_

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

• 2 weeks later...

Battlefield 4 for PS4 on the US Market US$4.79 Sale Ends on 26 June 2016

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/battlefield-4/cid=UP0006-CUSA00110_00-BATTLEFIELD40000

Battlefield Hardline for PS4 on the US Market US$4.79 Sale Ends on 26 June 2016

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/battlefield-hardline-standard-edition/cid=UP0006-CUSA00625_00-OMAHAOMAHA000000

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 1

Should've waited a year to get hardline. Last year I bought it for $40 CDN dollars and haven't touched it since a month ago.

NVM: This is PS4. Hmm. And it's US too. 

Edited by Prodigy_Rocks_

Just had a look and it's $7.55 AUD for the Aussie's for both hardline and 4. Crazy cheap!

9 minutes ago, JALJ said:

I'll be getting hardline for that price :) that's a steal? @ScottyB you gonna be on any time this week to play some battlefield?

I only have 4 but I haven't played it for a month or so now! I'll be around, not sure what game I'll be playing though but we should try and get a few of us together to play it. What times are you available? 

scottyb1988.jpg

I'm  new to Battlefield - is it worth getting 4 or Hard-line? Or wait until 1 comes out (as I'll probably get eaten alive if I junp into 4 or Hard-line since they've been out for a while)

u0rf6Cd.jpg

@Team_Bub_8487BF4 is fun and intense at times, the visuals are great and the story mode was well done. 

On the other hand Hardline story mode is not memorable, and its online mode has less 

content in terms of weapons per class. Watch some game play walk through on youtube

,though BF4 would be best to practice for the uncoming BF1 as in the game play mechanics,

throughout the series.

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Team_Bub_8487 said:

Thanks @Smurf - I think I'll try 4 then. Even if I get my arse handed to me, at least it's practice for BF 1.

There are a few weapon and vehicle gun sensitivity configuration in the settings, and you can also change the color of you reticles

for guns and each vehicles. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Team_Bub_8487 said:

I'm  new to Battlefield - is it worth getting 4 or Hard-line? Or wait until 1 comes out (as I'll probably get eaten alive if I junp into 4 or Hard-line since they've been out for a while)

Most people prefer 4. 4 is based in full on war scenarios where as hardline is a cops and robbers type thing through the city, so it depends what you're after and like. I've only played the hardline beta so didn't get to play it enough to say - @HoTWiiReD and @Elysianova have both as well and could maybe offer some advice or you could youtube gameplay for both to see what you like more.

I personally would get one now (especially at that price) because I don't see B4 slowing down in gameplay much after the release of B1 because B4 will be completely different because it's based in modern times.

• Like 2

scottyb1988.jpg

I played hardline on the PS3. It's fast paced; 1 minute, you're in the clear, the next, you're in a heated battle. I've only played Heist, and Hotwire, but speaking of Hotwire, it's kind of a struggle at times. There are times where you would join a team that dosen't do the objectives for pretty much the whole round and instead camp. From experience, I end up losing because of them camping, and even if I tried to complete the objectives myself, enemies would essentially turn into Terminators and hunt me down. Last thing, it can be a waste of time hunting down objectives in Hotwire. 

Compared to BF4, I would say BF4's better. You don't see much team camping and people aren't chasing objective for the entire round. Also it's more chaotic than hardline with access to more explosive devices. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Team_Bub_8487 said:

Also, is it worth going for the Premium edition of BF4?

The Premium gives you 20 maps, weapons, gadgets, vehicles........ ect

It shows up free on the psn store from time to time so waiting might be your

best option.

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Smurf said:

PSN US/ CA Store hopefully its comes on other regions PSN Stores next week.

Battlefield 4™ Second Assault Free

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/battlefield-4-second-assault/cid=UP0006-CUSA00110_00-XPACK00000000000

I was able to get it on the UK playstation store for free.... It was well hidden but its there :)

• Like 3

There's a couple of other BF4 maps that are also free, if you go through them via search you'll find the free ones ^^

• Like 3

Yep, a few months ago all 4 were free, not sure if anything has changed.  I went in through the game menu to get them.

Soooo, when we all hooking up? :)

Edited by Braldy
  • Like 2