• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smurf

• Xyon14

• PapOiteE

• Prodigy_Rocks_

Nice! Although that's about a year after I bought premium.

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

2 minutes ago, no_snacks said:

Thanks for the heads-up guys.  It's still showing as $49.99 for me.  Is it UK only?

Maybe it will be free for you over the next few days or next week Tuesday.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Can anyone from Australia confirm its free? Haven't been home for a month and won't be home for another week D:

Premium is still $60, but all of the DLCs are free. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Can anyone from Australia confirm its free? Haven't been home for a month and won't be home for another week D:

And thanks @Smurf!! :D

Just checked.  It says I'm unable to purchase/download BF Premium Edition because I already own BF4 Regular Edition.  Doesn't say whether it's free or not though, just says unavailable. :(

2 minutes ago, no_snacks said:

Just checked.  It says I'm unable to purchase/download BF Premium Edition because I already own BF4 Regular Edition.  Doesn't say whether it's free or not though, just says unavailable. :(

Do you have all of the DLCs downloaded? I just downloaded the final two (that I had to download) and premium is no longer available for me as well. I checked premium price five minutes before downloading the DLCs and it was available for $60, so I'm assuming once you download all the DLCs that premium becomes unavailable. 

• Like 1

Just now, Xyon14 said:

It usually a limited time when they have those offers on :)

Ugh, hopefully it'll be there next week :\ if my PS4 isn't in rest mode, can i still 'buy' the DLCs and queue them for when i turn the PS4 on?

8 minutes ago, HoTWiiReD said:

Do you have all of the DLCs downloaded? I just downloaded the final two (that I had to download) and premium is no longer available for me as well. I checked premium price five minutes before downloading the DLCs and it was available for $60, so I'm assuming once you download all the DLCs that premium becomes unavailable. 

6 minutes ago, Xyon14 said:

Yeah Snacks, you need to DL each DLC rather than the Premium :)

I purchased a few DLCs a couple weeks ago.  Not sure if I got them all or not.  There's so many - it's hard to keep track of em all. 

2 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Ugh, hopefully it'll be there next week :\ if my PS4 isn't in rest mode, can i still 'buy' the DLCs and queue them for when i turn the PS4 on?

Yeah! That's what I do. Use the Playstation App :P

• Like 1

Just now, Righteous said:

I went to the PSN website and got it through there, they were ready to download when I logged on the PSN. Thats if your PS4 in unavailible now.

You have to purchase it like a any game but they are free, go through the checkout and then you can put them in at any time... Hope that helps :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sale & Flash Sale

Star Wars Battlefront         USD$7.49

Battlefield 1                       USD$40.19

Edited by Smurf

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The "Games Under £8" and equivalent sale is active is UK and EU and BF 4 and BF Hardline are on sale, they cost practically nothing and I'd gladly still play either with crew:

Battlefield 4 - £4.99

BF 4 Premium Edition (includes all DLC) - £7.99

Battlefield Hardline Standard Edition - £4.99

BF Hardline Ultimate Edition (includes all DLC) - £7.99

Battlefield 4 & Hardline Bundle (standard versions of both games, no paid DLC) - £7.99

SALE ENDS on December 1st 11:59PM UTC

• Like 1

In addition to the above sales on BF4 and Hardline, Battlefield 1 is also on sale as part of the Black Friday sale on PS Store in UK and EU.

Battlefield 1 Revolution - 50% off - £27.49 (includes all DLC and other add-on stuff; full version)

Battlefield 1 Revolution & Titanfall 2 Ultimate Bundle - 50% off - £39.99 (Best deal if you want both games and all of their additional content)

Sale ends Monday, Nov 27 11:59pm UTC!