Favorite car at bennys

Sickman

I really like the Sabre. Still trying to learn to drive the damn thing. It tends to get a little sideways and doesn't like bumps in the road, but I love customization. 

• Like 1

I really need to work sometime so I can eventually get my own ps4. Trying to put myself in someone who has had experience, I would say the sultan rs. I like the customizations you can put on there (seen some good customizations on the gta forum), and from the reviews it's been getting, I guess it's a good car. However it shouldn't be in the super class, no point in driving it in races when it's outclassed by several other cars such as the T20, and the Osiris. If it was in the sports, then it might be competing with the other race cars.

*Just assumptions, and I'll end up working either this summer or next summer. For sure next summer due to university coming a year after then.

Edit: I do have a sultan on PS3. Nice car to drive once in a while, decent at off road, but outclassed by cars like the jester as a regular sultan.

Edited by Prodigy_Rocks_
  • Like 1

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

1 hour ago, Prodigy_Rocks_ said:

I really need to work sometime so I can eventually get my own ps4. Trying to put myself in someone who has had experience, I would say the sultan rs. I like the customizations you can put on there (seen some good customizations on the gta forum), and from the reviews it's been getting, I guess it's a good car. However it shouldn't be in the super class, no point in driving it in races when it's outclassed by several other cars such as the T20, and the Osiris. If it was in the sports, then it might be competing with the other race cars.

*Just assumptions, and I'll end up working either this summer or next summer. For sure next summer due to university coming a year after then.

Edit: I do have a sultan on PS3. Nice car to drive once in a while, decent at off road, but outclassed by cars like the jester as a regular sultan.

I agree 100% shouldn't be in a super class.  The livery is awesome  and its drifts pretty well. But the speed doesnt compare to the t20 or zentorno what so ever.

Love the Sultan RS for it's looks and fun handling.  Just wish it was still in the Sports class as it would be another semi-competitive car to use in that class.

My favourite Benny's vehicle would have to be the Slamvan though.  It's just so much fun to tool around in. :)

• Like 2

I don't own the Sultan or Banshee--not really into either of them as I mostly prefer classics and muscle cars.  I also do not own the Donk.

I do own all the rest though--the Tornado is one of the best looking cars in the game, and I love the Sabre Turbo, Faction, Slamvan, and Chino.  I'll take a classic or lowrider over a super or modern sports car any day of the week. :) 

Edited by LN
  • Like 3

i think they are all over priced and over rated tbh, but i like the sabre turbo and the tornado 

• Like 1

nicolabellamy77.png

Sultan RS and Slamvan. I'll probably get a Banshee at some point too. To me the Benny's cars are better for photographing and just driving than using for racing although the Sultan RS is fun to race when everyone agrees to use only that on a rally stage race.

Slamvan, I love that one, I don't care much for the others, I don't really care for the lowrider thing anyways and mostly I try to race with the slamvan as I am convinced it is the top of the class if you can get the braking under control

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

3 minutes ago, Sickman said:

Has anyone decked out the moonbeam yet?

Yeah, it sucks for racing, but quite cool to drive around.

Spare wheel acts as a spoiler and adds traction.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sickman said:

Has anyone decked out the moonbeam yet?

It's pretty cool to muck around with in freeroam.  Your crew mates can fire their full range of weapons out the sliding doors while sitting in the back seat.

You can also open the back door and reverse into a wall to smash it off.  Then you can drive around with your outrageous wall of neon speakers on full display. :D

Edited by no_snacks
  • Like 2

True. Ive customized it before but never raced with it. Definitely seemed more the car meet type of vehicle.

I don't own any of them. I bought a Voodoo when the stuff first came out. Drove it around for a couple of days. Finally sold it after it sat in the garage for a few months.

• 3 weeks later...

I love my sabre but the donk is my favorite. It's an absolutely horrible car and would not recommend any one to purchasing one irl unless it was to be ironic :lol: but being part of a culture that found them appealing, I think some of its vanity is not lost on me. 

They are actually quite popular in places like Oakland CA and Houston TX. not surprisingly these places also have strong underground hip hop scenes. I've actually been in one, gone to concerts where people raced these, did donuts, it's surreal, it's silly, it's fun. I think it fits in GTA just right

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.