Overwatch

LimeGreenLegend

I'll be getting this game today, looks really fun, the reviews are all great and it's a Blizzard game, so you know it will have years of support ahead of it.

Anyone else got/getting this?

played it during the beta and preordered it a day into the open beta. excellent game, its like tf2 with more depth/counters and no hats.  gimme a shout when your playing it and we can do some damage!

there will be a competitive mode released in the next few days for some Crew v crew epicness. 

also AFAIK updates/dlc will be on the amse vein as GTA V, all free and regular!

Edited by Pen0sIRE
  • Like 1

Competitive Thursday, TDM madness 8pm GMT

• 3 months later...

Anyone else playing this? I got a free trial of it on my xbox one over the weekend and it was really really fun. Not what i expected at all. I havent played a real match though, just against the AI cuz im still scared of going off into the wild lol

• Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Team_Bub_8487 said:

This game just got another Christmas noob...: TEARS :

I play this game a lot dude, if you see me playing just jump in, the more the merrier :)

• Like 1

Feel free to jump into the game with me when I'm playing, I can give you some tips.

For starters though I would focus on learning one attack hero, one tank hero and one healer.  I would recommend Soldier 76 for attack, D.VA or Reinhardt for tank and Lucio for healer :)

Once you get the hang of the game picking up different characters becomes easier.

Edited by LimeGreenLegend
Typo
  • Like 2

• 10 months later...

This game is super fun. I first played it when the beta came out; I loved it so much I pre-ordered it right after! My fave is Pharah because I love the missiles/explosions. I agree that it gets overwhelming when you're trying to learn and get used to all the different characters and their abilities; that's why I pretty much stick to Pharah. I like how the game highlights your gameplay - helps soothes my butthurt ego even after I've lost a match.

• 3 months later...
13 minutes ago, Arruda said:

Obviously awesome. The classic combo (even gives you a trophy) but I don't think I ever killed more than 2 with it. 

yeah, simple in theory but I've only managed something on this scale a few times.

45 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

yeah, simple in theory but I've only managed something on this scale a few times.

Perfect situation, all three attacks connected with the four of them. 50 damage from Eartshatter, 100 from Firestrike and 50 from Charge (you didn't even need to pin anyone). Need 4 guys lined up at 200 or less health to pull that off. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Overwatch: Legendary Edition (game+complimentary free stuff) is on sale on both the EU and US PlayStation Stores for about a week!

EU PS Store - (Deal of the Week Aug 22-29th) 50% off = £24.99/€ similar

US PS Store - 50% off = $29.99 until Aug 28th (?)

Some of us play Overwatch almost daily among different groups of crew members and other friends, so if you're interested, it's a great time to buy! (won't get much cheaper than this, considering it's one of the most popular online games out there and will remain so for years to come)

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

@XuTek6651 I see you just got this.  Feel free to join me whenever I'm playing.  I always have a party chat open and play with a group of great people, (and @Protocawl) both in the crew and not.

• Haha 1

@LimeGreenLegend Is it still worth to buy this game, as it is a couple of years old now. And probably more important for me, is the platimum trophy obtainable? I wouldn't mind if it going to be a grind but PSNP says it over 100 hours and pretty hard. Don't get me wrong please on this platinum question but I've got this annoying thing of 'I don't want to buy a game if the platinum is unobtainable'. I just can't help it haha.

5 hours ago, RammsteinDUDE said:

@LimeGreenLegend Is it still worth to buy this game, as it is a couple of years old now. And probably more important for me, is the platimum trophy obtainable? I wouldn't mind if it going to be a grind but PSNP says it over 100 hours and pretty hard. Don't get me wrong please on this platinum question but I've got this annoying thing of 'I don't want to buy a game if the platinum is unobtainable'. I just can't help it haha.

It’s still definitely worth buying, still a huge player base and constant updates.  The platinum isn’t impossible, but there are a few hard to get ones.