Invite to Prison Break

Team_Bub_8487

Hey everyone,

As a relative newbie on both GTA and DB, I'm not that experienced when it comes to heists. In fact, I've only done the Fleeca heist owing to the charity of a (non-crew) friend, and as a result I am finally the proud owner of an armored Karuma. This same friend has also offered to do the Prison Break heist with me, but it's a four person job. Owing to my less-than-savoury experiences with randoms in the past, I was wondering if there were two willing and able-bodied crew members on here who would like to join in? We're planning to kick things off at 18:30 BST (so 17:30 GMT) on Monday.

Ta ta for now!

Edited by Team_Bub_8487

u0rf6Cd.jpg

I should be able to join. Gonna have to figure the time difference, I am MST, mountain standard time.

Just keep reminding me.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Team_Bub_8487 said:

Hey everyone,

As a relative newbie on both GTA and DB, I'm not that experienced when it comes to heists. In fact, I've only done the Fleeca heist owing to the charity of a (non-crew) friend, and as a result I am finally the proud owner of an armored Karuma. This same friend has also offered to do the Prison Break heist with me, but it's a four person job. Owing to my less-than-savoury experiences with randoms in the past, I was wondering if there were two willing and able-bodied crew members on here who would like to join in? We're planning to kick things off at 18:30 BST (so 17:30 GMT) on Monday.

Ta ta for now!

Sadly our gaming times don't mesh, otherwise I would jump in.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

7 hours ago, Whiteford99 said:

What is the time difference, my son could be the 4th, if it isn't too late.

If you type "GMT" into Google it should tell you the current GMT time, so you could figure it out from there. I estimate you'll  be somewhere between 5-7 hours behind GMT, so it'll  most likely be Monday lunch time for you.

5 hours ago, Hatch said:

Sadly our gaming times don't mesh, otherwise I would jump in.

Not to worry Hatch. I've got a bit of free time coming up in June so hopefully I might be able to join one of the NA playlists.

u0rf6Cd.jpg

Thanks Lime; I guess it'll depend on whether whiteford and his son can do the suggested time :)

u0rf6Cd.jpg

So it should be 1:30pm here, Dante and I are a go. We just did this heist a couple days ago, so it will be a walk in the park. Do you have time to also tackle the Humane Labs heist? We are game if you are.

Excellent; nice to know that I'll be in safe hands! As for the Humane Labs heist, it'll depend on when the first heist finishes (but in any case thank you for the offer).

Also, my friend has told me he's working late, so will not make it in time for the Prison Break heist. As such, is there any chance you could be the host too?(I'm not in possession of a high-end apartment unfortunately)

@LimeGreenLegend This also means there's room for you on this little venture if you're still game?

• Like 1

u0rf6Cd.jpg

@Whiteford99, I have a feeling you may be 7 hours behind me, in which case it'll be 11.30am your time. Just to test, I'm posting this at 12.30 my local time, so the heist will be six hours from whatever time it says here.

Edited by Team_Bub_8487

u0rf6Cd.jpg

3 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

I'll be free in 20 minutes to do this thing!

Thanks Lime, but I'm afraid I won't be ready for an hour. Let's hope Whiteford and co. will be available too!

u0rf6Cd.jpg

According to the time stamp on your post, it is indeed a 7, not a six hour difference, as I incorrectly figured.

Hope this doesn't mean we missed the window.

I transferred my lower level character to the ps4, because she hasn't completed all the heists either. So this will be as much for me as it is helping you. 

• Like 1