What time do you wake up?

JustHatched

and do you hit the snooze button alot or are you right out of bed?

I am always up by 6:30am, and I usually am right out of bed (only cuz my dog is all over me to take her outside), otherwise I would hit the snooze a couple times since I really have no where to be for now.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Usually awake around 7 when my alarm goes, sometimes earlier. I have about 5 different alarms that go off and hit snooze on all of them and generally aim to be out of bed at 7:40 so I can get ready for work at 8 although most days like this morning it tends to be about  7:55 and I'll roll into work about 8:05 after a quick shower. Eat breakfast at work and to be honest I'm not really awake until 12 when I've had my first decent meal.

• Like 1

Alarm set for 7, get out turn it off and get back in bed. I have 4 alarms on my phone aswell but i dont hear those ones. 

I'm not the type to wake up with coffee and stuff. I need to directly brush my teeth etc. Get ready and go to work

Edited by Taco

I can wake up anytime after sunrise, about 5am at the moment, and sometimes will not get back to sleep. But I don't get out of bed till after 7. I have an alarm set for 7:30, but usually I'm awake to put the radio on for the news at 7 and then get up after that. One of the cats used to try and get me up about 6am but thankfully he has stopped doing that, at least temporarily. That's work days. At the weekend it's about an hour later.

Edited by djw180

5:25am on weekdays and I do not hit the snooze. If I could afford the time to snooze I'd set my alarm later instead. I don't see what's enjoyable about waking up twice. 

• Like 1

6.30am, 10 minute snooze, work at 8am (I hate rushing in the morning, got to have a proper breakfast, etc.)

u0rf6Cd.jpg

3:30 am on work days--when I have a day off, it depends on what time I went to bed the night before.  Sleeping past nine is considered very late these days, but I'll do it if I'm up until 4 or 5 in the morning.

I am notorious for hitting the snooze button--all four of them. :P There are mornings when I won't fully get out of bed until 4 despite needing to be up at 3:30.  I'm only late when there is something very unexpected though.

Alarm is set for 6:22 am. When it goes up, I turn it off.

Secondary alarm is set for 6:27 am. When it goes up, I also turn it off but I'm usually up at 6:30.

I have a third backup alarm set for 6:50 am, in case I fall back asleep after the first two. It's been useful a few times ^^

I'm out of the house at 7:20-7:23.

Edited by Fido_le_muet

Depends on where I've got to be and at what time I've got to be there. 6.30 most mornings and normally take 5-10 mins to get up. 

When I work day works I'm up at 3:30am eight out of bed no snoozing when I'm off it depends but usually it's only about 5 or if I'm lucky 6 hrs after I went to sleep.  

I hate the snooze button worst thing about it when the wife was working and I had the day off she would snooze like 4 or 5 times waking me every time

• 3 weeks later...