Battlefield 1 Trailer, Releases on 21 Oct 2016

Smurf

5 mins of play on bf1 multiplayer and i have a little bit of footage hiding in a corner thinking "this is awesome" verh happy with the death match i played. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smurf

• PapOiteE

• Team_Bub_8487

• Prodigy_Rocks_

On 10/25/2016 at 8:52 PM, Smurf said:

Are you going to upload game play?

I've been trying and trying, but for some reason my PS4 won't capture any video from this game! As I said, there's still a few minor bugs.

In any case, this is the first multiplayer game I've played from launch (and not a couple of years after it's been released) so for once I'm not completely useless. As such, if anyone has any questions about it before buying, or has bought it and wants a brief introduction, then let me know.

u0rf6Cd.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just bought the game, the single player missions are short but I've been enjoying them a lot!!

Can't wait for multiplayer!! It's taking hours to complete the download omg.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, PapOiteE said:

What the hell. Yesterday I was lvl 4 with the medic class. Today I'm lvl 0 again!?!? Did this ever happen to any of you?

What I did was save a server to favourites and play on it, exit the game at the end of each session played, and rejoined the same server if there is available space until I reached level 1 or 2 in each class. Make sure you're  viewing it from the customization menu, I believe there was a next class menu that does not represent the information correctly and will show '0' but mines stop giving me that type of issue long ago thought it was fixed.

Edited by Smurf

I got my level back.

So whats your favorite weapon guys? I still need to spend more time with the other classes, but so far my weapon of choice has been the Mondragon. 

On 30/12/2016 at 5:30 AM, PapOiteE said:

I got my level back.

So whats your favorite weapon guys? I still need to spend more time with the other classes, but so far my weapon of choice has been the Mondragon. 

For medic, my faves are Mondragon Storm or Selbstader marksman (depending on map).

For Support, it's the MG15 or Madsen storm variants (BAR has best damage/accuracy, but I can't deal with the teeny tiny magazine).

For Assault, it's sorta be the Hellreigel, but since that's a level 10 unlock, it's the Automatico trench (for huge damage up close with great hip fire) or MP18 optical for slightly longer ranges.

I don't really play Scout as I like to get in the mix, but if I do, I only rock the iron sights.

u0rf6Cd.jpg

On 30/12/2016 at 0:30 AM, PapOiteE said:

I got my level back.

Hand Gun   M1911

Scout          M1903 Marksman or SMLE MKIII Marksman

Medic          Selbstlader M1916 Factory

Support       Lewis Gun Low Weight

Assault        M97 Trench Backbored

I haven't  really played with the advance sensitivity settings in great length and I know that will play a big roll in the long term

so these weapons could change over time.

• 3 months later...

Anyone tried the new dlc they shall not pass?? I wouldn't mind buying it for 15€, but i'd like to know your opinions 1st.

And yeah, I saw today there are new weapons which can be unlocked by completing the weapons assigment. Are these assigments temporary??

Edited by PapOiteE

Haven't seen you since you crashed the plane we were in lol,  didn't purchase it but there's always weapons assignments with battlefield dlc's or pick up weapons that you have to search for on some maps.

• Like 1

I really like the new maps and the new weapons. Fort Vaux is basically Operation Locker if you like meat grinder maps, Verdun is a hellish but well-designed infantry map, and the other two are very good variations on St Quentin (all the maps are better than Giant's Shadow, don't worry!). The new support, medic, and assault weapons are different enough from the existing weapons to be fun, interesting, and to fill a niche for each class. The challenges to unlock the weapons will always be necessary to complete, as far as I'm aware.

Edited by Team_Bub_8487
  • Like 2

u0rf6Cd.jpg

• 3 months later...

Premium trials is online, which means those who don't have the premium pass can try all the dlc maps for free!

Edited by PapOiteE
  • Like 2