Top Posters In This Topic

• Smurf

• PapOiteE

• Team_Bub_8487

• Prodigy_Rocks_

No t-bagging spotted.

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

The trailer actually looks good, maybe the soundtrack had something to do with it :D

Most definitely not hyped like you Taco but I "may" get it, we'll see how NMS turns out...

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Does it include incompetent British generals killing 70'000 of your fellow soldiers by tellling them to walk slowly towards enemy machine guns at the Somme?

• 3 weeks later...

Been a while since I played BF, but this one interests me like the older ones on PS3 did.

Pre-ordered the early enlister deluxe edition, got some free shit and access to the game 3 days before general release.

See you guys out there!

• 3 weeks later...
On May 6, 2016 at 5:03 PM, Prodigy_Rocks_ said:

No t-bagging spotted.

Again

Edited by Prodigy_Rocks_

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

What did this trailer make me think of?:

-Pink bayonets

-Ridiculously colored helmets and outfits

-Supressor equipped with a supressor 

-Ridiculously long attachments such as extended mag

-Rainbow tanks

• 1 month later...

So... Who has been playing or watching the gameplay footage? I have lost a couple of hours watching it and that game does look gorgeous!!!! I love the graphics, the rain, the destruction, the whole atmosphere, the vehicles... and many more things, I can't wait to try it when they release the open beta! 

just hoping that there will be no net code issue by release day as it looks like its heading that way as it did with BF4.

The hit registry with certain weapons would probably end up failing at times.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ive played the first three of five stories and have enjoyed them. A little bit short for my liking but i just played the objectives and didnt search for the journals or unlockables which should make missions a lot longer. Havnt ventured online multiplayer as of yet but shouldnt be to far from doing so. Im really liking what ive seen so far. Will upload some gameplay next time im on there.  Jury is still out. so far i think the story line for bf4 and hardline were better at this stage. In saying that this is broken up into different stories. Not one continues story. Its nearly like they just put a story together to teach you shit. Like a tank level. A plane level etc.

Edited by Braldy
  • Like 2