If you could go back in time.....

JustHatched

And give your 16 year old self advise.....what would it be??

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

i have too much i would say to myself lol, dont get fat, dont get in debt, dont move into a shitty area, and be awesome

nicolabellamy77.png

For me

Don't start smoking (this or that)

Go hang out with the nerds instead of the idiots, once school is over the nerds make the money without breaking a sweat...

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

5 hours ago, Hatch said:

For me

Don't start smoking (this or that)

Go hang out with the nerds instead of the idiots, once school is over the nerds make the money without breaking a sweat...

It's alright to smoke "this", but not "that" :D

I'd tell myself a lot of things. Don't start smoking, don't trust a few particular people, figure out what I want to do BEFORE I leave school, don't get into debt, learn to be happy with who I am while I'm young... the list goes on.

Don't be an idiot, stay in school, the smoking bit I think my 16yo self would say "well you have a point on everything else but go fuck yourself old fart", but if I did any of that I wouldn't be where I am today and I'm not sure I'd be happy with that... 

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Slow down with the alcohol. Save money.  Focus on the person behind the girls pretty face. Use protection. Never drink alcohol in Philadelphia. Look after your close friends. Be loyal to the girls who trust you. Listen to you mom and grandmom. Google Domestic Battery in january 2014.

• Like 1

Live life. You're only 16 once.

Do tons of stupid stuff, bump your head into the (proverbial) wall and learn from it. And while in the process, try not to be the selfish cocky little know-it-all (like we all used to be :P ) and try to think twice before you do something so that you don't harm others. It's a tough one !

Oh and try to stay away from the booze, the pot, the ciggies and loose women. On second thought ....

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

I'd tell myself to calm down on the booze. But then my 16 yr old self would probably tell me to fuck off and go get a drink. Fucking twat. : GRIMACE :

• Like 1