New DLC - Is your bank account prepared?

DavidCore89

I have around 1.2mil, including the sale of my Cheetah to make room for the Turismo R (assuming the Turismo R is a super car and is not 1.5mil)

I intend to own all the items just like the v-day massacre. Obviously the guns, clothes and haircuts wont be a problem, but I'm trying to imagine the prices of the plane and cars along with the class of cars so I know what's gonna be sold.

Since it's a permanent DLC I'd like to think that the vehicles won't be overpriced. Like the Roosevelt, 750k and it was just awful to drive despite It's cool looks (I bought it and sold it)

So, how much GTA$ do you think would be needed to cover all this new gear? 

Have you got a target in mind?

Or will you be buying cash cards to cover it?

Is your bank prepared? Mine is not  :D (yet)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• Pb76

• guygamer1

• Troysayshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine's not ready by a long shot, currently at $260000. I bought my Entity with a cash card and i'll probably buy the Turismo with one.

Yeah man, I might need a cash card too, but when I buy cash cards it's gone within minutes lol, money earned I tend to be wary of spending so fast

I'm honestly not keen on the turismo, or the plane.

Got 1.8m banked, with a couple of cars to sell to make room for the jester and alpha, if they're any good. I'll test drive them on sp first.

Edited by Pb76

I am ready, got about 1/2 mill atm, but I will get a cash card or 2 if I need to. I will be trying out the cars in story mode first though because I am pretty happy with what I have. Though I will most likely not replace my Cheetah with anything

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Wow pb has been very busy.

The plane will be the last of my purchases, can't wait to see what the Jester looks like.

I agree about testing on SP first, nothing worse than buying a car, not liking it, selling it and losing cash on it.

I'd like to keep my Cheetah, it's my favourite, but if the Turismo R is a super then I will sell to keep a vehicle in every class (if it's good)

The problem is garage space. I've got one for the turismo but that's it. I've got a few million so as long as it's not extortionate...

I agree garage space is a real ball ache when it comes to new cars.

I guess that's why many have other characters, I haven't done that yet.

I'm getting sick of Martin madrazo as it is

"I love you....in an appropriate way I mean....if I didn't you would be dead of course"

Edited by Pb76
  • Like 1

Not long now....just a day until you see your first chromed turismo.

Yay, more chrome swaggers. Think I need to buy more sticky bombs.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I think that Turismo is gonna bankrupt me. It looks like the Cheetah so I expect it to have a similar price tag. I've only got 900,000 dollar's.

I think that Turismo is gonna bankrupt me. It looks like the Cheetah so I expect it to have a similar price tag. I've only got 900,000 dollar's.

Rumble that rooftop