Grapeseed Crusader

Lann

s2DKBDA.png

Laps around Grapeseed in the Crusader.

Alot of off-road and a few jumps in there.

Created for the Tour of LS - Rare event.

Short video

Full lap:

RSC Link

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MrBump360 said:

good fun when we tried this last night! I didn't see any obvious problems

Did some improvements this morning from the feedback i got,  thanks for testing it with me.

The is a great race Lann. I had my doubts about the Crusader but this was perfect for it.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I think the route itself and car choice are quite fun and well paired. Busting through fences and other intended destructible objects was enjoyable. There's a lot going on here and for the most part I like it.

There were however some issues I had with it. Some of the prop construction could use further fine tweaking. There are areas (like the barn) where you need to get your approach JUST right otherwise you're in for a failed pass and it's frustrating to get through it afterwards. There's also another guided jump of sorts that has props sort of funneling you through a narrow spot. I'm not sure if it's the angle or how narrow the approach becomes but it's easy to get caught up in here and come to a dead stop. So I think there's some poor execution in a few spots that holds this back for me but if you ignore those couple aspects it's a pretty good time.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

1 hour ago, G37 said:

I think the route itself and car choice are quite fun and well paired. Busting through fences and other intended destructible objects was enjoyable. There's a lot going on here and for the most part I like it.

There were however some issues I had with it. Some of the prop construction could use further fine tweaking. There are areas (like the barn) where you need to get your approach JUST right otherwise you're in for a failed pass and it's frustrating to get through it afterwards. There's also another guided jump of sorts that has props sort of funneling you through a narrow spot. I'm not sure if it's the angle or how narrow the approach becomes but it's easy to get caught up in here and come to a dead stop. So I think there's some poor execution in a few spots that holds this back for me but if you ignore those couple aspects it's a pretty good time.

Thanks G! I will look at a ramp up to the barn instead , and also see about the jump before the barn-jump. The two containers that was lined up just allowing the Crusader to pass was impossible to resist, but i will see about that as well.