Proud of my daughter

JustHatched

Tomorrow we are going to Springfield (state capitol of Illinois) cuz my 10 year old daughter is competing in the state finals for archery. She is pretty good with her bow especially considering it has no sights on it. She is a bit odd when compared to other kids cuz she does better from the 15 meter line then the 10 meter. I think this gives her an edge as other kids her age suffer a bit at the 15.

Anyways, if she finishes in the top 5 she will go nationals in Kentucky.

• Like 16

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Cool! My neighbor's daughter is in state finals this weekend here in Texas for archery also.

• Like 3

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

2 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

Cool! My neighbor's daughter is in state finals this weekend here in Texas for archery also.

Maybe they will both make it to nationals and me and your neighbor can talk shit about you ZZ :P 

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Congratulations, has to be an awesome thing to feel when they make us proud like that :)

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Lets hope she beats those asses over there and goes to the nationals!

I had something similar when i was younger and it was both awesome but i did get really nervous. When i was 12 i became one of the best goalkeepers in the country :D

• Like 1

She did well, but her team didn't quite have enough points to go to nationals

12932822_1246052695423554_59263558428621

12513943_1246052692090221_56163763539487

11225306_1246052698756887_49781050154450

• Like 5