2 mules 1 cup

Pb76

An 'out-take' from the XDBX rare tour event. Designed to be ran full contact with 'destroy last place' and slipstream ON. Could be fun.....

R* link

feedback welcome 

Edited by SINISTER120
  • Like 2

I don't get it @Dodge.  Can you post a link to what you're talking about? :D

This looks like a fun race, @Pb76.  With catch-up and slipstream on, it should play out similar to @Squirrel's Surfer Van races.  Anybody can win and anything can happen along the way. :)

• Like 3

Fun race. Ran it with contact, catch-up, slipstream, 2 laps and destroy last place every 30 seconds. No one finished. For 2 laps, destroy last place every 60 seconds would be much better. 

When running only 2 laps, destroy last place every lap doesn't make sense so I would not use that option.

Snacks, was right anything can and will happen. 

• Like 1

On 3/29/2016 at 7:11 AM, no_snacks said:

I don't get it @Dodge.  Can you post a link to what you're talking about? :D

This looks like a fun race, @Pb76.  With catch-up and slipstream on, it should play out similar to @Squirrel's Surfer Van races.  Anybody can win and anything can happen along the way. :)

Where is Squirrel's Surfer van race? I didn't bookmark it and can't find it! I booked marked this one!

• Like 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!