Intro of Dead-Demon

Dead-Demon

Hello Domestic Battery. My name is João (jonh in english) i´m portuguese and i have 19 years old, have 1 son with 1 year and i live in Porto (GMT time zone). I am unemployed and i stopped study for a time and now im looking to finish the high school but have a lot of free time. i spend my time on youtube watching gameplays, animes and specially watching  Broughy1322 doing races, i spend a lot of time playing gta and i have a crew with my brother and our 2 friends but now im the only one who goes to gta so i think there is no need for me to be on that crew alone. i love racing and i try to improve myself. i only have ps3 and i´m not interested buying the ps4 because im happy with the one i have. i don´t know what to say anymore but i have a really good feeling about this and i really think that my experience in this crew is going to be awesome. hope to join the crew :)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dead-Demon

• Lann

• djw180

• zmurko

Welcome the the home of the gaming crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built. Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines. Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting. Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Welcome the the home of the gaming crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built. Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting. Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun. The XDBX Crew This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Welcome. My name is Dodge. PSN is Dodgeservice. I'm on PS3 and PS4. I am the Vetting Commissioner for XDBX. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines, and be accessed by clicking the LINK in my Signature. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by the Vetting Managers.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Vetting Days are always on Wednesdays. Your 2 weeks period runs from the first Wednesday you are with us until the 3rd Wednesday you are with us. Depending on the day of the week that you became a member, your Vetting may run longer than 2 weeks. The days leading up to your first Wednesday count towards Vetting just like any other would. Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on April 13, 2016.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Welcome João.

There's only a few left on PS3, so we don't play as much as we used to, but there's still 1 scheduled playlists every week (Fridays). Other than that, you might find us online during the week and over the weekends at various hours.
Whenever I do play during the week, it's usually just random races.

Hope to see you on Friday at least.

• Like 1

Hello & welcome.

I'm a co-host of the PS3 Friday night (21:00 UK time) playsit. Link is in my signature. Hopefully see you there. It's in two parts, they both last about an hour but with a break in the middle. Anyone is welcome to come to just one half if they can't make the whole thing or just join in when they can.

Edited by djw180

Welcome!

As stated, we are a bit light on PS3 events, but since you enjoy racing, you'll no doubt find some very talented and dedicated racers on the PS3 side of the crew.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to let us know.

1 hour ago, LN-MLB said:

Welcome!

As stated, we are a bit light on PS3 events, but since you enjoy racing, you'll no doubt find some very talented and dedicated racers on the PS3 side of the crew.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to let us know.

Thank you LN:)

2 hours ago, djw180 said:

Hello & welcome.

I'm q co-host of the PS3 Friday night (21:00 UK time) playsit. Link is in my signature. Hopefully see you there. It's in two parts, they both last about an hour but with a break in the middle. Anyone is welcome to come to just one half if they can't make the whole thing or just join in when they can.

I wanted to be there but this friday i will go see my son in leiria and maybe i will pass the weekend there, I'm really sorry djw180 : c

3 hours ago, zmurko said:

Welcome João.

There's only a few left on PS3, so we don't play as much as we used to, but there's still 1 scheduled playlists every week (Fridays). Other than that, you might find us online during the week and over the weekends at various hours.
Whenever I do play during the week, it's usually just random races.

Hope to see you on Friday at least.

By thank you smurko but like i said in the previous post i have to go see my son but on monday or the day before I'll be here on porto and until then i will do the possibles to compensate those 2 or 3 days. I'm really sorry

• 1 year later...
On 27/03/2016 at 8:34 PM, Dead-Demon said:

Hello Domestic Battery. My name is João (jonh in english) i´m portuguese and i have 19 years old, have 1 son with 1 year and i live in Porto (GMT time zone). I am unemployed and i stopped study for a time and now im looking to finish the high school but have a lot of free time. i spend my time on youtube watching gameplays, animes and specially watching  Broughy1322 doing races, i spend a lot of time playing gta and i have a crew with my brother and our 2 friends but now im the only one who goes to gta so i think there is no need for me to be on that crew alone. i love racing and i try to improve myself. i only have ps3 and i´m not interested buying the ps4 because im happy with the one i have. i don´t know what to say anymore but i have a really good feeling about this and i really think that my experience in this crew is going to be awesome. hope to join the crew :)

Hello again, i have been inactive but i recently bought a PS4 and i wanted to re-join the group, miss you guys and hope to join the group again and have fun.

Btw have a nice christmas :) ?

Edited by Dead-Demon
  • Like 5

Welcome back Demon and Merry Christmas to you too!

You will have to re-vett but you've been through that before and I'm sure you will be fine. Just make sure your profile and stats are public on Social Club. Good time to rejoin as there is plenty going on in GTA and other games and the crew anniversary is in February.

Edit: Just looked at your profile. Looks like you had to start over? Invite sent. Get with some crew and make some $$$. If you log on tomorrow apparently you get a free car!

Edited by Beez
Invite sent
  • Like 1