Tom Clancy’s The Division

Millius

For everyone hitting level 30 i recommend to try and do your daily's everyday. It gives a good amount of phoenix credits.

Also i've noticed is instead of buying the high end gear with those credits you should buy the blueprints.

If anyone needs more tips/help i'm happy to serve you :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninja

• Banketelli

• Millius

• Danielle

I have been playing Division quite a bit lately, and reached level 21 this past weekend.  I'm always looking for folks to hit the DZ with since going solo is VERY tough.

For those of you that have hit level 30 - do you recommend waiting to craft Gold weapons instead of spending crafting materials on Purple weapons?I have not found a single Purple item yet, and the Purples for purchase are way out of my price range.

• Like 1

On 21/03/2016 at 7:52 PM, phiNole said:

I have been playing Division quite a bit lately, and reached level 21 this past weekend.  I'm always looking for folks to hit the DZ with since going solo is VERY tough.

For those of you that have hit level 30 - do you recommend waiting to craft Gold weapons instead of spending crafting materials on Purple weapons?I have not found a single Purple item yet, and the Purples for purchase are way out of my price range.

Purple and gold drops are level based i didnt see a gold drop until level 30. Purple from lvl 24-30 . u will still use some purples past this stage (all my gear is lvl 31 but my sniper is still a purple m4) If your looking to get to lvl 31-32 get gear from the dz vendor ( lvl 30 +  dz lvl 50)  with. Phoenix credits or from the vendor in the "boo"(base of operations) thats next to the recalibration bench

Competitive Thursday, TDM madness 8pm GMT

1 hour ago, SyberDog01 said:

Well, I'm not at 30 yet but I'm up for hanging in the DZ with a bunch of people that I can trust once I get there!

I'm in the DZ a lot of the time, more than welcome to join me if you don't mind going after rogues and occasionally going rogue :P 

May not be very trustworthy if you have gold loot though ;) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still pretty obsessed with this game.

If anyone is having a hard time finding a group for DZ or challenge modes, try the 100.

www.the100.io

It's better than using the matchmaking feature IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

I am loving this game, the down side of it is it feels like the daily missions are always the same. I also find there are to many in th DZ whos only goal is to watch you die then steal your loot.

• 4 weeks later...

Picked this up off PS store for $50. Still downloading but from what I have heard about this game its right up my alley. I've had a lot of fun with the more stealthy Tom Clancy games. Love sneaking around unseen.

Going to start out with some story mode to familiarize myself with the game before hitting MP. I'd like to see who has/actively plays this game, but I'm going to start a new thread to get a team together.

• 6 months later...

I got it free with my GPU on the PC, not even installed it yet. You're probably best off asking @Danielle or @Jesse they seemed to be the ones that played it most. I saw a recent review of the game and they are saying if they released the game as it is now with all the updates then it could easily have been game of the year.

@wecang and @Elysianova have played it loads. Still play once in a while I think. 

I played it for a few weeks. Finished the campaign and then ran some Dark Zone with Wecang, Elysia and some others. Good fun but it quickly became a grind. 

I have only heard good things about the big overhaul they did last month. Should be much easier to get good gear now, especially for the ones running solo.

Edited by Banketelli

Don't play it as much nowadays, waiting for the update in a month. Definitely way easier and quicker now to get up to speed with the long time players. You'll have to regrind in a month with the update as they're releasing higher level gear. Story missions are really nice albeit a bit short. My favourite place to hang is probably the mixed pvp and pve dark zone area.

• 3 weeks later...