Tom Clancy’s The Division

Millius

This must be one of the most crapy game releases in history.

I have just spent 1 hour trying to activate my character and its still not working. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninja

• Banketelli

• Millius

• Danielle

6 hours ago, Millius said:

I have just spent 1 hour trying to activate my character and its still not working. 

Oh i've been playing all the time. But what do you expect from a new game that just came out??

32 minutes ago, Ninja said:

Oh i've been playing all the time. But what do you expect from a new game that just came out??

To be able to play it? :P

The character customisation is a huge disappointment, but the game is fun.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Millius said:

If it's still not working:

You do these things in this order...

1. Leave the safe house and run away for about 150-200 meters.

2. Pull up your map.

3. Hover your cursor over the safe house and press triangle (or Y for xbox) to enter matchmaking.

4. Press X (or A) to enter match making. This step won't work unless you are far enough away from the safe house!!

5. Wait for match making to complete and press the right stick down when it finds a match.

6. When you load into the safe house complete the objective to start the lap top activation objecrive.

7. Complete activation and MOVE ON.

https://youtu.be/KUXrWQgl1zs

https://www.vg247.com/2016/03/09/the-division-complete-the-activation-fix/

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

If it's still not working:

You do these things in this order...

1. Leave the safe house and run away for about 150-200 meters.

2. Pull up your map.

3. Hover your cursor over the safe house and press triangle (or Y for xbox) to enter matchmaking.

4. Press X (or A) to enter match making. This step won't work unless you are far enough away from the safe house!!

5. Wait for match making to complete and press the right stick down when it finds a match.

6. When you load into the safe house complete the objective to start the lap top activation objecrive.

7. Complete activation and MOVE ON.

https://youtu.be/KUXrWQgl1zs

https://www.vg247.com/2016/03/09/the-division-complete-the-activation-fix/

Thx

3 hours ago, Ninja said:

Same as Danielle pointed out.

To be able to play it?

Every game has bugs when it's released.

Of course, you should expect to be able to play it properly, but in reality the first couple of weeks always bring up some issues that'll need fixing.

• Like 1

Any game which is centred around online play always struggles to start with, too many people trying to play at once. Don't think anything will be as bad as the recent Sim City, it became impossible to even turn the game on for a couple of weeks. 

I've been playing the shit out of this game since Wednesday. It's been a very unproductive week. I'm enjoying it and the only issues I've experienced is the lag when I play in a full team for missions.

• Like 1

Yet another game filled with bugs upon launch, not surprising. How many years did it take them to develop this one and still drop the ball? Isn't it just another in a long line of boring FPS games? Really figure they would have making them down to a science after making hundreds of them.

;)

• Like 1

Played in the Dark Zone yesterday for the first time for real (aka with fireteam and with a purpose).

Extremely fun, never ending action. I like the idea of that it actually costs you to go rogue and you lose something when you die, the idea is awesome.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Millius said:

Played in the Dark Zone yesterday for the first time for real (aka with fireteam and with a purpose).

Extremely fun, never ending action. I like the idea of that it actually costs you to go rogue and you lose something when you die, the idea is awesome.

I'm always running solo in the darkzone, so basically im screwed if i run into the wrong people

8 minutes ago, Ninja said:

I'm always running solo in the darkzone, so basically im screwed if i run into the wrong people

It's only happened to us once, most people are pretty cool. 

The time it happened I only had a pair of green gloves so it wasn't so bad, we'd already extracted before they came :)

My exams are finally over and a small holiday is coming uo, so I'm planning to pick The Division up soon. 

What level are you all in?

Edited by Banketelli

11 minutes ago, Danielle said:

It's only happened to us once, most people are pretty cool. 

The time it happened I only had a pair of green gloves so it wasn't so bad, we'd already extracted before they came :)

I've met awesome people but also the worst assholes ever, making me drop 4 DZ levels and good loot that i needed.

@Banketelli i'm at level 30

2 minutes ago, Ninja said:

I've met awesome people but also the worst assholes ever, making me drop 4 DZ levels and good loot that i needed.

@Banketelli i'm at level 30

That was quick. Bit too quick. What about DZ level? You can reach 50 there, right?

34 minutes ago, Banketelli said:

That was quick. Bit too quick. What about DZ level? You can reach 50 there, right?

Yes, i didnt enter the DZ untill i was level 30. When i entered my DZ level went to level 10 in just a few minutes. Currently at level 21 in the DZ if i'm correct

1 minute ago, Ninja said:

Yes, i didnt enter the DZ untill i was level 30. When i entered my DZ level went to level 10 in just a few minutes. Currently at level 21 in the DZ if i'm correct

Alright. That sounds better. Otherwise the game would be over pretty quick. Hopefully they will also raise the maximum level with each DLC.

15 minutes ago, Banketelli said:

Alright. That sounds better. Otherwise the game would be over pretty quick. Hopefully they will also raise the maximum level with each DLC.

They most likely will in some way.

I've read alot of comments from people on the DZ and they all say like me that its a never ending thing. You're always hunting for better gear and weapons

2 hours ago, Banketelli said:

My exams are finally over and a small holiday is coming uo, so I'm planning to pick The Division up soon. 

What level are you all in?

I'm level 23, I don't play it often.

Was running the level 27 mission Russian Consulate earlier and I kept falling through the floor and underneath the map. I was pissed at first but I was still able to finish it and fully upgrade the medical wing.

@Ninja...I'm at lvl 29 so once I hit 30 I'll run DZ with you sometime.

• Like 1