Mystery Car Scavenger Hunt

VANS Official

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

Late to the party sorry not sure what to take will check which I still have gonna have to also research a spot 

Don't worry about what you pick, you probably won't be racing it. Make a choice and i'll sign you up. 👍

@CatManDoza and @Mark Verstappen take your pic from these two maps... I picked one with place names on it for the simple ones among us 😉 

Mystery-Large.jpg

MysteryMapSmall.jpg

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

I know it's not my event but the second one without airport or docks makes sense to me. Also my car is done and I think I've found a decent hiding spot

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

I'd go for the first cause i love the idea of hiding in the docks. 🙈

Also, I think I read earlier this one is open to anyone? If so. You can add Smash to the list.

Edited by Mark Verstappen
typo

24 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

I'd go for the first cause i love the idea of hiding in the docks. 🙈

Also, I think I read earlier this one is open to anyone? If so. You can add Smash to the list.

Yup, he needs to pick a car though.

Good evening what's the plan for hiding the car we do it as soon as we spawn in or all at 1 time 1 by 1 as I will need to see the map to know where I'm going to hide my car and don't want to see someone else hiding there car while viewing map 

16 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Good evening what's the plan for hiding the car we do it as soon as we spawn in or all at 1 time 1 by 1 as I will need to see the map to know where I'm going to hide my car and don't want to see someone else hiding there car while viewing map 

We are all gonna meet up (not in the cars we picked). Then drive off, call our cars in and then hide them, you may be able to see others but you won’t know who they are or if they are hiding or on their way back etc if you quickly look at the map. 

@Mark Verstappen @SkyeDave @CatManDoza @Paulie don’t forget to o stall ignition bombs on your cars...

We also need to remind Smash and Mulder this.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

We are all gonna meet up (not in the cars we picked). Then drive off, call our cars in and then hide them, you may be able to see others but you won’t know who they are or if they are hiding or on their way back etc if you quickly look at the map. 

@Mark Verstappen @SkyeDave @CatManDoza @Paulie don’t forget to o stall ignition bombs on your cars...

We also need to remind Smash and Mulder this.

Roger roger

• Like 1

Down to a 50/50 chance of being there at all tonight, not sure the wife's is going out after dinner or not

6 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Down to a 50/50 chance of being there at all tonight, not sure the wife's is going out after dinner or not

america dun GIF

13 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I’m gonna be running late guys. Sorry another family emergency!

Run out of dolce gusto pods? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

The results are in...

@SkyeDave 10pts

@Trashbags 10pts

@CatManDoza 10pts

@JuniorChubb 30pts

@Bkmoto28 30pts

BK is the winner, as the host I have to back down and do the honourable thing.

@CatManDoza wins the best video of the night award!

I gladly accept the award for sh*thousery

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Shame I didn't get a clip of me and Dave 

I think dave said he did