Mystery Car Scavenger Hunt

VANS Official

mysteryPoster.jpg

This week we will be celebrating another year of Mystery Car with a Scavenger Hunt using all the cars from our 2019 Mystery Car nights.

Every one who signs up is free to pick a car from the list, once in the session you will hide you car in the usual fashion and we will then go out to find everybody's car.

These are the available cars to pick from, duplicates are allowed but not until every vehicle has been picked once.

• Vapid Sadler
  • Übermacht Oracle
  • Schyster Fusilade
  • Übermacht Sentinel XS
  • Bravado Bison
  • Karin Sultan

The Dune has been left of this list as its a Pegasus vehicle and may 'be sent back to storage' whilst the hunt is on.

Remember to make your car look as stock as possible, and fit an Ignition Bomb! Also do not turn up to the meet in your Mystery Car... Keep it secret, keep it safe!

When hiding your car follow Stapps basic guidelines. Keep it in the city, no wall breaches or glitched spots, ground floor only for multi story car parks, do not use garages with opening doors.

If after the scavenger hunt we have time we will run a couple of races using the Mystery Cars.

1. Chubb (Bravado Bison)
  2. Stapp (Vapid Sadler)
  3. Paulie (Karin Sultan)
  4. Dave (Ubermacht Oracle)
  5. Catman (Unermacht Sentinel XS) 
  6. Mulder (Schyster Fusilade)
  7. Smash (Karin Sultan)
  8. Trashy (Sentinel XS)

Just post your choice below to get involved.

• Like 1

If you want to get involved & join our events make a post in our public recruitment thread

VansTag.png

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

If I can make it there in time, I'll be the sential xs

You can’t just roll up and join in after we pushed back Review of the Year for you!

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

30 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

You can’t just roll up and join in after we pushed back Review of the Year for you!

Perfectly good excuse.

Wednesday is 11 years since the wifes dad passed away, we usually always go out for a meal. Her mom's decided not to this year, so we are going out, but she wants to go out early to be back and go out at 8 with a friend for a drink.

Had I known this before Saturday, would of been perfect.

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

I have just signed up Mulder and added a guide on hiding your cars...

When hiding your car follow Stapps basic guidelines. Keep it in the city, no wall breaches or glitched spots, ground floor only for multi story car parks, do not use garages with opening doors.

49 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Perfectly good excuse.

Wednesday is 11 years since the wifes dad passed away, we usually always go out for a meal. Her mom's decided not to this year, so we are going out, but she wants to go out early to be back and go out at 8 with a friend for a drink.

Had I known this before Saturday, would of been perfect.

OK, it looks like you can just roll up... glad you have you along as it’s basically a big game of hide and seek 👍

3 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

🥺

1 hour ago, Mark Verstappen said:

🥺

Sorry... I thought this was something we done.

My first Mystery Car. The Sabre turbo was on top of a car park. 😄 I'd say limit to not Vinewood hills as well though as there's literally like 1000 places to hide a car there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Verstappen said:

My first Mystery Car. The Sabre turbo was on top of a car park. 😄 I'd say limit to not Vinewood hills as well though as there's literally like 1000 places to hide a car there.

Cool, we’ll be a bit more lenient 👍

can we possibly have an outlined map showing the play zone? as I'm not to privvy to place names etc (even after nearly 7 years of playing)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

can we possibly have an outlined map showing the play zone? as I'm not to privvy to place names etc (even after nearly 7 years of playing)

Yup, give me a nudge this evening and I’ll knock one out... errrr I mean up 👍

• Like 1

Just now, JuniorChubb said:

Yup, give me a nudge this evening and I’ll knock one out... errrr I mean out 👍

Swearing Jeremy Clarkson GIF by DriveTribe

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

@CatManDoza just any place in the city really thats not at those small windy hill roads with the mansions in the north.

ok cool, can I still hide it if I'm a little late?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

ok cool, can I still hide it if I'm a little late?

Ooooooooooh... the Circle Gods shall decide your fate!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I think 'No clue Paulie' is gonna need some observing and researching in the city of LS tonight because with no Dune, yes I found that once and that was the only vehicle ever found by me 😅 I probably will have some hard times finding any other vehicles 😅 

But I do look forward to it! 😃

If there is time for some races left, which cars of the bunch will we race then? I'd like to know because then I can make those cars also ready for tomorrow 😃

7 minutes ago, Paulie said:

I think 'No clue Paulie' is gonna need some observing and researching in the city of LS tonight because with no Dune, yes I found that once and that was the only vehicle ever found by me 😅 I probably will have some hard times finding any other vehicles 😅 

If there is time for some races left, which cars of the bunch will we race then? I'd like to know because then I can make those cars also ready for tomorrow 😃

I'm going to try and have a little recon mission this eve too, see if I can come up with any clues to my location to help out.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Paulie said:

The races will remain as the Mystery! If you were there when we ran them you should still have them.

I would worry about it though, Max 3 races, more than one choice of car for 2 of the races.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

The races will remain as the Mystery! If you were there when we ran them you should still have them.

I would worry about it though, Max 3 races, more than one choice of car for 2 of the races.

I was afraid that would be the case 😅 and yes I were there and no I do not have them all anymore, my precious garage space is not for crappy mystery cars that are only collecting dust after the certain mystery night 😂 luxury problems lol

18 minutes ago, Paulie said:

my precious garage space is not for crappy mystery cars that are only collecting dust

The circle Gods will not be smiling on you after that Paulie! 😂

• Haha 2

Late to the party sorry not sure what to take will check which I still have gonna have to also research a spot 

Edited by Trashbags
  • Like 1