What's your fav breakfast?

JustHatched

These days my breakfast is normally a bowl of cereal or a package of Pop Tarts. Cereal if I get up on time and can eat a bowl. PT for the days I don’t and eat in my car on the way to work.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sinister

• JustHatched

• Pb76

• LN-MLB

Morning all not really a breakfast person but I do have a favourite not sure what is called this missis cooks it up but it's toast with cheese first ham on top put under the grill while u fry the egg for the top x3 lovely jubly 

• Like 1

Eating out........Chicken fajita omelet w/Cholula hot sauce,  hash browns,  waffles, OJ and coffee.

Home.........Smoked Brisket omelet w/ sauteed onions and  soft-fried diced potatoes,  a stack of pancakes w/REAL Maple syrup, milk and coffee.

• Like 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

11 hours ago, Sinister said:

These days my breakfast is normally a bowl of cereal or a package of Pop Tarts. Cereal if I get up on time and can eat a bowl. PT for the days I don’t and eat in my car on the way to work.

When I was at Subase Pearl Harbor, most days I worked out at the base gym and had breakfast at the best galley in the Navy at the Subase galley. You could get just about anything made the way you wanted. I was eating there and watching the TV when the Challenger blew up.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

1 hour ago, zztop911 said:

When I was at Subase Pearl Harbor, most days I worked out at the base gym and had breakfast at the best galley in the Navy at the Subase galley. You could get just about anything made the way you wanted. I was eating there and watching the TV when the Challenger blew up.

That reminds me of the week I spent at Pope AFB. Chow Hall was open at Midnight and they made most anything. Their Omelettes were the best.