Drop zone (created)

adsyfindlay

Drop zone (created)

Drop zone (created) Job Image

Description:

Inspred from the recent addition of drop zone. Drop down from the platform on to the combat platform. Risk being shot early from early parachute deployment. Risk dying from missing the platform if you deploy too late

Weapon Lock:

Pistols

Rockstar Social link:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/f0GuUVgQyk-S_a3YnydI2A

Been away from the creator for some time, any criticism or how to improve this is openly welcomed. I'd prefer the latter though ;)

Had this in my playlist on Tuesday, only issue is that you don't die or run out of time if you miss the platform when parachuting. I'd also bring the round time down to around 5 minutes. Means people have to get on with it and not hide on the top platform waiting for people to be killed before joining in.

The concept went down very well though.

• Like 2

+ 1 to what @Squirrelposted.

You could set a boundary limit for the ground level where you time out and die if you miss the platform.  I myself missed the platform on the first attempt, but I was kind of distracted, so I don't think it was the fault of the initial instructions or layout.

Alternatively, you could also add a parachute pickup or two on the action platform if you decide not to expand the out of bounds area.  I can't remember how many pickups were available for weapons, but I would consider using as few as possible here.  You could also start with perhaps a knife and have to make your way to the pistol pickups that are not placed behind cover.

It's definitely a neat concept and I can tell you have put a lot of effort into it.

Edited by LN-MLB
  • Like 1

I'll make the changes as soon as I can :) glad this worked was thinking of adding some sort of light half way through the descent to lead players in but don't have many props :/

Might have to put the does not work label on this :/ been playing around with it for a while and there isn't away to take the player bounds off the floor as you have to replace the start points... which have to be placed on the floor haha. Going to add in the lights and see if it plays better like that some of the props from the combat area will be removed  but shouldn't affect it too much :)

Updated. The lights work well will be best set to night, especially if the current weather is night! The darker the better makes the lights easier to see :)