What's your least used vehicle in the garage

JustHatched

Which car do you own, won't get rid of, but rarely ever use? (Bicycles don't count)

Mine is the Lifeguard Blazer, I never get it out of the garage cuz it can't be insured but looks good sitting next to the Blazer and Hot Rod Blazer

After that it would be the Bati RR, got it for racing and still use my Akuma, never bother with it in freeroam

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

have the chrome baller saved to try and spawn more and make cash. spent for ever to get it and never once used it to spawn another or anything

• Like 1

Either the Youga van or my Sanchez.

The Youga van was going to be a, "Mobile Cover" vehicle for missions. Due to it's slow speed however, occupants tend to take to the past-time of diving into oncoming traffic in an attempt to shorten the journey. I've yet to determine whether this is an extreme projection of their impatience and frustration, or a sudden realization regarding the ultimate futility of life ushered on by it's calming and luxurious interior. Perhaps both?

The Sanchez was just for fun, really. Figured it'd be useful to have a vehicle that'd fit through areas that others couldn't. Turns out it's good at climbing the walls of buildings, too. Like, really good. Since I've gotten a Pegassi though, I haven't used it a lot. The Pegassi just isn't poor enough at any one job to warrant using the Sanchez. The Sanchez has a higher ground clearance though, and you feel like a bit more of a stunt devil ramping it off stuff, so even if it isn't useful, I'll never get rid of the thing. Too much fun.

About every car in my garage sadly. It's not that I dislike them, it's that I can only have 1 car out of my garage at a time, plus when doing random setups or missions, a lot of randoms will simply hop into their fancy super cars instead of my "unique" Subaru-look-alike Sultan and such. Did I forget to mention I drive cars with flashy colors and recently bought very often?

That's why I mostly drive my:

-Massacro racecar (Recently bought)

-Insurgent

-Akuma (setups/heist)

-Vapid Blade (Recently bought)

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

Sandking

Bati

Gauntlet

Verlierer

another motorbike I bought to compete with the Akuma but it doesnt... can't even remember it's name hehe

Bobcat

couple of coupes...

there are quite a few cars I never use really. :-)

It depends on which character I'm using, but:

Franken Stange - I bought this when it was released, but haven't really used it since.

Moonbeam - Same as above.

Blackfin - Love the way it looks, but I never really drive it.

Akuma* - The only motorcycle I own, and much like Dodge, I only use it for racing.

Franken Strange. Although it's only a recent purchase I bought it because I knew I'd never have another chance to buy it. It only ever left the garage to go to the mod shop and back the day I bought it and hasn't turned a wheel in anger since. 

Pretty much all of the cars that I race, but I think my Huntley has only seen freemode once and that was the day I bought it (to and from LSC).

So it's pretty obvious that the Franken Stage is the most useless vehicle in GTA. :D

I didn't even think about that one. It's never been used. Its never even been Modded. 

Dodgeservice.png

Rusty Rebel. One of my last playlists as a full time PS3 member was a Rebel racing playlist and I was so disgusted with how poorly it handled I sold it immediately after it was over. However, I had already transferred my character to PS4 and it never was sold in the PS4 universe. I didn't realize this until last week when there it was in my garage in Paleto Bay.

Next would probably be the Franken Strange but I've driven that in free roam a few times and like the way it sounds. It's fun to drive in first person too.

Let's face it with more garages it's only natural we will have vehicles that will collect dust. Not a bad problem to have.

Pretty much everything in all my garages. I spawn on my yacht in the ocean. I fly the chopper to the Beach and then steal the first car I find.

If I call for a car it is normally my armored schafter. I also use the hauk....auka......um......Hyabusa looking thing. My dad rides one.....in real life......at 62 years old. Yes, he knows the top speed ;)

• Like 1