Dune Quixote (PS4)

kernalhogan

Dizzying course with plenty of dangerous hairpin turns around the base of windmills.

EDIT: I've turned this into a lap race, tweaked a few checkpoints, and opened it to the Dune Buggy and the Duneloader. This also unlocks the option to run custom offroad vehicles. Lap times run about 4:50 for the Buggy and 5:50 for the Duneloader.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/RMzGJDEtYUSAmFpRzzI_vQ

TkPL86O.png

Edited by kernalhogan
Race improvements.
  • Like 1

When I saw the name for some reason I thought you'd made a race locked to the Duneloader. :lol:  Which is ok by me cuz I love my DL.

What it was was a really fun, innovative race. Those hairpins are tricky and leave little room for error.

• 2 months later...
On 1/17/2016 at 4:13 PM, Beez said:

When I saw the name for some reason I thought you'd made a race locked to the Duneloader. :lol:  Which is ok by me cuz I love my DL.

What it was was a really fun, innovative race. Those hairpins are tricky and leave little room for error.

I decided to unlock the Duneloader as a vehicle option. While test driving it I had so much fun that I decided to set the Duneloader as the default option for this track. I think I should start driving my custom one more often.

Really enjoyed this track.

Works great as a GTA race, also no rockets near the start line (which is good).

Probably no contest between the dune buggy and loader, but still a fun track.

Might wanna update that screenshot to show that it's now a lap race :)

• Like 1