• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHatched

• truelife98

• Ninja

• Dodge

Yes, I set my kitchen on fire 4 years ago :lol:

Have you ever run down a street completely naked?

Yes, multiple times. No alcohol was involved either :lol:

Have you ever been pulled over?

Yes, multiples times…

Have you been ever been arrested by police armed and pointed to you with automatic machine guns? ☺️ Aka kalashnikov

Edit: spelling

Edited by Kudisanga

Yes, multiples times…

Have you been ever been arrested by police armed and pointed to you with automatic machine guns? ☺️ Aka kalashnikov

Edit: spelling

No, but when my Car was stolen back when I lived in Bradford ( aka Bradistan) when the police came round to my house to interview me they were in full riot gear ( rough neighborhood) I almost crapped myself when I opened the door.

Have you ever had your friends mess with you while you were passed out drunk?

No, but when my Car was stolen back when I lived in Bradford ( aka Bradistan) when the police came round to my house to interview me they were in full riot gear ( rough neighborhood) I almost crapped myself when I opened the door.

Have you ever had your friends mess with you while you were passed out drunk?

No, i actually never passed out drunk.

Have you ever had to pee so bad but someone was blocking you from going to the toilet you nearly pissed your pants?

Arrested no, but I had police pointing a machine gun at me a long time ago. Came back from work at 2am in the morning and there was a big search for armed robbers going on.  As I was driving a VW Golf back then (the car type the robbers tended to use) they pulled me over.  Within seconds my car was surrounded by armed police men yelling and shouting at me. Not a nice experience.

Have you ever seen aurora borealis aka the northern lights in real life?

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

Have you ever had to pee so bad but someone was blocking you from going to the toilet you nearly pissed your pants?

Yep, on a plane a few years back. Some fucker was blocking the toilet for what felt like forever.

Have you ever seen aurora borealis aka the northern lights in real life?

No. Would love to, but who wouldn't?

Have you ever been hated or discriminated against?

Edited by Balotelli

Have you ever been hated or discriminated against?

Yes, more like being bullied (mostly physical) 2.5 years straight 24/7

Have you ever helped the police catching someone?

Yes, more like being bullied (mostly physical) 2.5 years straight 24/7

Have you ever helped the police catching someone?

Yes, I went on a ride along a few years ago with Louisville Metro Police Department and went on a high speed chase. There was a burglary call we responded to, as the cops went inside, the two suspects came out a different door and I watched what they got in and which way they went and we were able to catch them. I saw my first dead body outside of a hospital or funeral home that evening also.

Have you ever been caught in a lie so you lie some more to try and get out of it?

Edited by TECHFL227
  • Like 1

Yes, i always pride myself in being able to speak in front of a class or group of people so when i was asked by a teacher to present my research paper on Sound therapy to a small portion of the school and staff I was more than happy to oblige.

Showed up and there was like 200 people and i almost passed out i was so nervous. I was able to give my presentation but ive never felt more embarassed in my life hahaha

Have you ever met a famous person or celebrity?

Edited by JALJ
  • Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

Have you ever met a famous person or celebrity?

Yes a TV star from my country and I got my tongue down her throat :D

Has anyone ever kissed anyone they shouldn't have?

I'm glad we're not playing the drinking version of this game I'd be so wasted right now.

• Like 4

Yes i have dont want to remember......

Have you ever bribe a police officer? :)

No, but tried flirting with a female cop, all it got me was my face smashed into the hood of her car.

Have you ever been visually caught cheating on you past or present significant other?

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

oh hell no--- in fact I'm so stealthy, I've never been caught by anyone. You could probably call me the Phantom Wanker.... or something

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light? ^^

• Like 1

Yes, I had a taco in mexico city that was carne asada (steak), red salsa and a big slice of queso oxaca which is similar mozzarella. It was so damn good. I stared off into space and ordered 6 more :lol:

Have you ever been in love?

Edited by JALJ

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

Yes, I had a taco in mexico city that was carne asada (steak), red salsa and a big slice of queso oxaca which is similar mozzarella. It was so damn good. I stared off into space and ordered 6 more :lol:

Have you ever been in love?

Very much so with my wife.

Have you ever been to Wrestlemania?

• 2 months later...
On 14/01/2016 at 9:41 AM, Chewy said:

Very much so with my wife.

Have you ever been to Wrestlemania?

No. But nearly a decade ago , wwe came to Lisbon and since I was a big fan I went to the event, it was so cool. I saw Randy Orton, the Great Khali, the Cryme Tyme, John Cena, and many more. Good memories :)

Have you ever ignored an order from a police officer? To pull over in a traffic stop or something??

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nope but i had a motorcycle cop follow me for a few miles before pulling me over to lecture me about 'sensible' bike wear whilst riding too fast (back when i was a motorcycle courier).

Have you ever come so close to dying or serious injury that you had to stop and calm down becuase you scared the shit out of yourself?