"Remember when..." (GTA online memories)

Prodigy_Rocks_

Gta online has changed over the years with features changing or new content being added. All you have to do is recall or share something that would be considered old (1-2 year of playing online) or longer the same today. It could be a personal experience, general experience, etc.

Oh, and it's okay if you recently started your gta online adventure, just think of a personal memory on the spot or something that you believe will change in the future.

Let's start off:

Remember when random TDM used to be fun and good maps were easily joinable?

(Now a days it's polluted with "RP/$, parkour and spawn trap type TDM/DM" oh I miss it)

Remember when you tried be friendly towards the first random you see on online, but things went wrong as he/she shoots you for "defensive" reasons?

(Personal experience, on Day 1)

Edit:

Anyone remember how hard it was to make money? I think it was around the launch of online I think mid-2014.

-To gain money legitamently, people literally had to band together in groups to grind survival.

-People grinded races and TDM (<- I grinded TDM/DM non stop until I reached over rank 150).

-People even took the easy yet tedious path by robbing stores and claiming bounties.

Even then they would of made off with maybe 100-200k a day. Fast forward, we can make maybe 1 million or over if we're that devoted and efficient.

Edited by Prodigy_Rocks_
  • Like 4

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

Remember when the Gauntlet used to be a highly competitive muscle car in races?

Remember when there was no such thing as a bullet proof helmet?

Remember when you received invites to things other than heists?

Ah, the good old days.  Great topic, Prodigy; I'm sure I can come up with more later on. :)

• Like 3

Remember when the Adder and/or Entity were the supers to have

• Like 5

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I will always remember when I was just starting in this crew running Grand Tour v2.0 going into the first turn and taking Hatched of all people out. It was an accident because my finger slipped off the joystick.

I remember when races like Tight Spaces and Scouring the projects had to be contact races because non contact was not available yet.

• Like 4

..the mechanic actually showed up when delivering your car.

..there were four (?) slots for your online characters.

..the creator was announced and I was thinking who will use that crap.

..the first snow

• Like 4

Remember when before you discovered Domestic Battery you would think all crews sucked and would crew hop every other day?

Change that to thinking most everyone that played the game sucked :)

Do you remember being able to hold over 100 snacks in your inventory? I did and went I ate them during a heist setup, I got diarrhea because they were all expired.

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

I remember a couple days after launch, my phone constantly spammed with invites to Violent Duct. It was the go to mission for decent money ($4000 lol) in the very beginning.