Hello All

kernalhogan

Hello to all XDBX members. My name is kernalhogan and I am hoping to become a part of your crew. 

1. What time zone are you active in?

-I am in the Eastern timezone (GMT -5), but I usually play between the hours of 11pm-6am, so I end up playing with a lot of people in the Pacific timezone(GMT -8).

2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?

-I was introduced to the crew by Elysianova and have played in a couple of fun crew playlists already. Everyone I've played with so far has been skilled, polite, and intelligent; a welcome change from the usual public lobby. I enjoy all of the game modes that GTA has to offer, although racing is probably my favourite. The crew seems to have plenty of excellent racers and I look forward to competing against them and increasing my driving ability.

3. For 2 weeks our tags must remain active (during Vetting), can you abide by this?(Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)

-I have no problem with leaving my tag as XDBX during the vetting process, or the whole time that I am a member.

4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event and/or game with the crew once per week and visit our site frequently?

-Yes, I usually play everyday so I expect to participate in at least one event per week.

Edited by kernalhogan
  • Like 3
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kernalhogan

• JustHatched

• DavidCore89

• HoTWiiReD

Welcome the the home of the gaming crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

• Like 1

Welcome, Kernal!  I've gamed with you several times during the last couple of months, and I'm glad you've decided to join us here.

When you have a chance, be sure to have a look at our PS4 calendar for a list of our regularly scheduled and special events.

http://www.domesticbatterygta.com/calendar/3-ps4-gta-events-calender/

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to let us know.

Invite sent via RSC.

• Like 1

You'll also be gaming with some of the Australians around that time as well and even a few Euros if they're around that early.

Welcome.

Stay tuned for a little information regarding your vetting period.

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Welcome to the crew.

I am one of the vetting managers and will be able to assist you throughout your vetting process.  Feel free to add me on PSN.  My ID is LV_Jag.

• Like 1

Welcome to the crew, I am JustHatched (Founder, Leader, and temporary Vetting Manager of XDBX) feel free to send me a PSN friend request (PSN ID = JustHatched)

The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by the Vetting Managers for your Game Title.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Vetting Days are always on Wednesdays. Your 2 weeks period runs from the first Wednesday you are with us until the 3rd Wednesday you are with us. Depending on the day of the week that you became a member, your Vetting may run longer than 2 weeks. The days leading up to your first Wednesday count towards Vetting just like any other would.

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on January 20, 2016.

Vetting starts immediately.

Some info to help you get a good start in our crew....be sure to check out the PS3 Events Calender or the PS4 Events Calender. Most of our events are scheduled around the peak North American, European, and Australian gaming hours. All events are listed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) in order to maintain a constant. It is important you know how many hours ahead or behind GMT you are.

To assist in knowing when events are happening there is timers on the main website page, the timers at the top of the site are for our PS4 events, timers in the right side bar are for PS3 events. Be sure to RSVP for the events are plan to attend so the host has an accurate count of attendees, and please Un-RSVP if something happens and you are unable to attend, you can do this by clicking the link/s next to the timers and then click "I'm Attending" on the event page. (For a better explanation please click this link http://www.domesticbatterygta.com/topic/8685-how-do-i-join-events-on-the-calendar/ )

Also, please set your time zone in your site profile settings by clicking your name in the upper right corner of the site. This is so the website will properly display event times for you.

As an event time nears, keep an eye on the Shoutbox as the host will usually say when the invites are out and/or if there is any last minute changes to the event. Also, the Shoutbox is a tool we use if the game servers kick people from the event so players can stay in contact with the host. You must have 5 posts on the site before you can use the Shoutbox.

If you need help feel free to ask, also here is a link so you can view who are in our Management Staff if you need one of them for anything LINK

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Welcome. My name is Dodge. PSN is Dodgeservice. I'm on PS3 and PS4. I am the Vetting Director for XDBX across all Game Titles. I am also the Vetting Commissioner for GTA. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by the Vetting Managers for your Game Title.

Dodgeservice.png

Noovvvaa! I'm sure Chester will want to join up now that you and I are both members.

Hello JustHatched. Thanks for leading this group of fanatics. Hope to game with you soon.

Ab-Cones, that race was so tight, I almost felt sorry for finishing ahead of you. There were several of those finishes in the playlist, good competition makes racing all the better.

• Like 2

Welcome. My name is Dodge. PSN is Dodgeservice. I'm on PS3 and PS4. I am the Vetting Director for XDBX across all Game Titles. I am also the Vetting Commissioner for GTA. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by the Vetting Managers for your Game Title.

You are on crew vacation, I am the temp vetting director atm thank you. :P

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: