• Sinister

• LimeGreenLegend

How did I miss this one?

Christmas Vacation, end of story.

"Why is the floor all wet, Todd!"

"I don't know, Margot!" Edited by omarcomin71

• 10 months later...

It's almost that time of year again. 

I can't thank of to many Thanksgiving movies but my go to every year has got to be "Plains, Trains and Automobiles"  A great road trip movie!

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1

On 21 December 2015 at 5:20 PM, LimeGreenLegend said:

Muppets Christmas Carol, just watched it and it still makes me cry, best version of that story ever made.

Also It's a Wonderful Life, best Christmas film ever.

And just because a film is set at Christmas doesn't make it a Christmas film (hello Die Hard :P)

:)

a2DLESD.jpg

Naturally. I'm a horror hound---plus this film traumatized me as a kid, saw it in the cinema with an older relative. But I loved it. I do love my fictional violence.

But to be more on the "normal" side of things I wouldn't change the channel if these were on...

Fc59QZw.jpg

2Fzucc1.jpg

rwr8hb1.jpg

t0YU7el.jpg

Happy Holidays and the whole f'en thing! 

• Like 1

This was posted by Hatch last year @Connot sure you saw this early in the thread.  It just may be up your ally.   A dark Christmas comedy with plenty of blood and gore that will cheer anyone up. :P  I found it to be be pretty funny and entertaining.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

This was posted by Hatch last year @Connot sure you saw this early in the thread.  It just may be up your ally.   A dark Christmas comedy with plenty of blood and gore that will cheer anyone up. :P  I found it to be be pretty funny and entertaining.

LMAO. No i missed that in the thread. Don't remember a lot of this film. Probably saw it once when I was depressed or something hahahaha.

I was eleven when I saw SNDN and man, even at that age I knew it was all special effects but to see a person in a Santa suit do all those things, but at the same time, I felt for the main character because he had been tormented and that movie showed me that one negative thing could  happen and a tormented person could snap. A lot of insight for an eleven year old, huh. lol

Edited by ConGamePro
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

It's almost that time of year again. 

I can't thank of to many Thanksgiving movies but my go to every year has got to be "Plains, Trains and Automobiles"  A great road trip movie!

One of my favorites..."those aren't pillows!"

• Like 2

• 1 year later...