Whats the verdict on the new cars for racing?

JustHatched

Did anyone experienced that the off road tires feel different after the update? Less distinct and harder to turn sharp, I experienced this on Blade and Huntley. Could be just me and the cars.

I'm not the only one then!

My Blade will barely turn now.  Gonna do some testing later.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zztop911

• G37

• JustHatched

• MrBump360

It's always been like this and R* isn't exactly known for fairly balancing things. They introduce vehicles at random with random ass stats that are nowhere even close to how they actually perform. Seems like there's no planned release schedule or implementation.

So with the Armored Schafter V12, wrap your head around this, it's heavy as fuck with a V12 but it actually handles well and outperforms EVERYTHING in the class (and it's a sedan while the non armored one is sports - logic). It even dominates the former class leader by 6+ seconds depending on the length of the track. With that move they just created a giant void that NEEDS to be filled with other cars to make the class competitive. But that's Sedans and we probably won't see any additions here for months. So this is the ONE vehicle they added that IS a must buy. And it's an expensive one for a class not used often.

I think they're more banking on sentimental value or appearances these days which isn't necessarily a bad thing but the release and context of it is sort of all wrong.

Now that we have the Lowrider shit out of the way (which was another silly money sink), I'm hoping a future update is ALL about cars. No gimmicky shit. I'd like a real package of say something like .. maybe tuner cars. Your WRXs, your 350/370Zs, your Celicas, etc. Litter a ton of classes like Sports, Coupes, Sedans, Muscle, Off-road, Motorcycles with 3-4 vehicles each (no more Supers). And considering it's "tuner" based, you can slot them however the fuck you want in the current fastest car lineup with any excuse you want so long as they're competitive each with their own unique characteristics and weaknesses.

That or give us more vehicle customization/performance options (not GT level, but maybe things like weight reduction). Speaking of that, it's "tuner" related so there should be an ungodly amount of visual things you can do from various aero kits to exhaust options to headlight colors to decals to etc.

THIS in a nutshell!

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Did anyone experienced that the off road tires feel different after the update? Less distinct and harder to turn sharp, I experienced this on Blade and Huntley. Could be just me and the cars.

If you are indeed right I'm not too bummed about that, it didn't make any sense to me that off road tires outperformed road lol

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Lann

I just put Sport Chrome wheels on and it seemed to help with turn in, especially with a quick blip off throttle to help it turn. That was on the street and the curbs didn't seem to upset it much at all.

If you are indeed right I'm not too bummed about that, it didn't make any sense to me that off road tires outperformed road lol

Not much in GTA physics makes a lot of sense. LOL!

Because Fat Buds Matter!

If they did one thing right it's that then. In no way should OFF ROAD tires allow you to such a tight turning circle or straight line acceleration on tarmac. In all honesty the only reason people used them was because they lessened variables and accidents when going over curbs (and apparently helped with curb boosting too).

Now, if ONLY they fixed that little blunder about RPMs and the sidewalks .. 

• Like 2

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

If they did one thing right it's that then. In no way should OFF ROAD tires allow you to such a tight turning circle or straight line acceleration on tarmac. In all honesty the only reason people used them was because they lessened variables and accidents when going over curbs (and apparently helped with curb boosting too).

Now, if ONLY they fixed that little blunder about RPMs and the sidewalks .. 

Maybe they did?

Maybe they did?

Curb boosting is still very much in effect.

Even just two wheels on that little bit on the overpass sign in On the GOH is enough to launch you passed someone you're next to still.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

If you have 30 min to spare, check out this.

Covers why its most likely a mistake that the armoure v12 shafter is the fastest sedan instead of so so sports car and other things relating to the new DLC.

• Like 1