Why do you still play GTAO??

JustHatched

It's an old game compared to just about any game. I only play it a few times a month now. If I didn't have the crew I have I would not be playing it, randoms drive me crazy. I do like getting in the creator and messing around with ideas even if I don't publish it.

GTA is a great game, R* keeps adding content, some good some not so much. I guess if they keep adding content it will keep going.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

GTA is a great game, and I still have it installed on my PS4, but I never even log in to even play RDR 2 because I'm under such extreme stress from school and the weather we're having here in the Midwest. I still plan on coming back though. I've been gaming since I was 12 and not going to ever just give it up. I'm not so proud to say my niece is a genuine GTA squeaker,  She's 11 and gets on the mic and is horrible. Sometimes I go over to her house to watch her play for a little bit and listen to her cuss at people. So I still get the GTA experience, lol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wraignbow said:

GTA is a great game, and I still have it installed on my PS4, but I never even log in to even play RDR 2 because I'm under such extreme stress from school and the weather we're having here in the Midwest. I still plan on coming back though. I've been gaming since I was 12 and not going to ever just give it up. I'm not so proud to say my niece is a genuine GTA squeaker,  She's 11 and gets on the mic and is horrible. Sometimes I go over to her house to watch her play for a little bit and listen to her cuss at people. So I still get the GTA experience, lol.

I am hoping to catch up with you in RDR. Kinda miss you being online 😪

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

I play for the racing. I really, really enjoy the stunt races. Have nearly reached my goal of 2k race wins. Also helps that some of my crew is still active in the game and I can attend playlists with them when I feel the need to :)

I have NO interest in RDO right now and the ending of story mode killed my desire to really mess with it any more.

GTA is still fun for me.  I like playing with the crew in playlists and I still love playing in head to heads.

I used to be able to play in free roam for hours at a time without getting bored, even when playing by myself.  That does not happen as much anymore but I still can find myself enjoying it quite a bit from time to time.  The RC bandito has recently given me some new fun in free roam.  Just the other day I spent about 90 mins driving it around free roam and annoying players by running into them and blowing them up.  It was hilarious watching people react.  For a game as old as it is for as much time as I have played it is amazing that it can still keep my attention for that long sometimes.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

9 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

GTA is still fun for me.  I like playing with the crew in playlists and I still love playing in head to heads.

I used to be able to play in free roam for hours at a time without getting bored, even when playing by myself.  That does not happen as much anymore but I still can find myself enjoying it quite a bit from time to time.  The RC bandito has recently given me some new fun in free roam.  Just the other day I spent about 90 mins driving it around free roam and annoying players by running into them and blowing them up.  It was hilarious watching people react.  For a game as old as it is for as much time as I have played it is amazing that it can still keep my attention for that long sometimes.

I never could spend a heap of time in freeroam without getting bored, well not some much after the Insurgents were released and me a crew mate or 2 could just run all over LS shooting everything in sight. All that changed with the OP Oppressors.

Purely a social thing, I spend my free evenings gaming, and its much more enjoyable while taking the p*ss out of @JuniorChubb

If you're creative enough theres always stuff to do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Races, cooperative misions, guns, golf, planes, deathmatches, crazy tryhards, friends , parkours, editor, new content 4 free, tennis, tatoos, creator, war machines, etc, etc, etc

Of  course I´ve done a few breaks but everytime I´m back soon ^^

Our crew has had a few golf, tennis and even dart championships, they been alot of fun. 

The variety and cars keep me playing GTA, the hope for a better future keeps RDR installed.

Edited by Lann

For me it’s about all the time I have already invested into it and since it’s technically not dead yet, I find it hard to just quit it and  seeing others still get excited for H2Hs and playlists really cements the fact that there is no reason why I should stop playing it. GTA is still the game that when I see videos, it makes me want to go play it. 

On 2/12/2019 at 9:52 PM, Hatch said:

I never could spend a heap of time in freeroam without getting bored, well not some much after the Insurgents were released and me a crew mate or 2 could just run all over LS shooting everything in sight. All that changed with the OP Oppressors.

Can still run around causing mayhem in a Vigilante or Stromberg. The Oppressor ain't sh*t. 

• Like 1

I'm too lazy to grind and haven't found a ride or die partner in crime to do whatever in game yet. I'm only on for the crew events and pictures and slight socializing.

11 hours ago, nkaujrog said:

I'm too lazy to grind and haven't found a ride or die partner in crime to do whatever in game yet. I'm only on for the crew events and pictures and slight socializing.

I'll ride with ya, and if we don't die I'll shoot ya

Still playing because of

• my crew, XDBX (members and what is possible in terms of events with such an active group);
  • the great variety of vehicles in game and what can be done with them;
  • the creator.

Mainly because of the crew, though. I can say 100% that I wouldn't play another second of GTAO if I was forced to do it solo. There are so many great online games for lone wolves, but GTAO definitely only comes to life when you have a group of friends to team up with.

• Like 1