JustHatched

This is a high speed oval with banked turns. The banking is just slick enough that you still have to pay attention to what you are doing or you will spin out.

Lap times are around 18 seconds so running 10-15 laps doesn't take long. Contact and slipstream give the best NASCAR type run.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/zW4OqHr4E0un2ef0Zobcpg

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I thought this was an exact copy of my Domestic Battery Oval when I saw it but it's different enough with the extra high banking. One thing that may cause problems is respawns. I had the same issue with mine at first. If anyone flies off the top and have to respawn they start again on the banking. It was very hard to get going again due to the extreme angle and seeing as this is generally going to be a contact race having an almost stationary car in the middle of the banking is going to cause problems when there's a lot of players. 

I changed the angle of my respawns so that the cars started on the flat even though the actual checkpoints are on the banking. 

I did have a few problems with the props at the end of the banking, it was hard to get a clean exit but otherwise I liked it. Should be a good fun race.

I think this is one of those rare breeds that are so mindless to the point of being fun. That's not exactly a bad thing either. It's nice to have something that's not serious and this is that.

Some awkward bits here and there, like respawns but it is what it is. Still functional. As I mentioned last night you've got a lot of "wasted" props on the side IMO. I know they arc around existing weaponry and what not but I think that's mostly unnecessary. You can shave a lot of them off and just draw a straight line from one bank to the next. With the savings you can continue to layer the ground with the entry level blue construction fences for a smoother launch onto the props. Likewise the entry out of one of the banks, can't remember which, is rather sharp and could use some feathering.

Overall though, I liked it because it's different in a way, even if overly simple.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I had removed the side props and made the transition from bank to flat smoother last light before bed. I will look at the exits a bit though.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Epic 3 wide across the line..

• Like 2

Won today against a few crew members......in a Stock Panto.

The Massacro/Jester, Buffalo S and Stirling LOVE this track.

Want frustration? Try it with a fully modded Futo.

Side note: I think it should include the off road class of vehicles. I really want to run a Monster Truck around it. I don't think I could run SUVs on it either.

Edited by SINISTER120
  • Like 1

I was wondering about racing some Marshalls around it..

• Like 1

Won today against a few crew members......in a Stock Panto.

The Massacro/Jester, Buffalo S and Stirling LOVE this track.

Want frustration? Try it with a fully modded Futo.

Side note: I think it should include the off road class of vehicles. I really want to run a Monster Truck around it. I don't think I could run SUVs on it either.

I opened off road and locked it to the Liberator

• Like 1

Open that sucka up to Insurgents and add rockets and speed boost for a crazy high speed GTA race! : CRAZY : : CRAZY :

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Ran it with, ZZ. We were getting 23-24 second laps. Drives pretty good but that slipstream will get ya.

• 1 month later...

I was looking and this race in only 2 months has over 600 plays (4th in all my jobs, 32nd in all crew jobs), quite a thing I guess considering alot of the old well played jobs it has over taken on the plays list.

Dunno who had been hosting it, but thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Have hit 1,000 plays on this (3rd behind XDBX Runabout and Grand Tour V2.0). Thanks all!!

Well done, Hatch.  It's a fun race overall and provides some close racing - even though I've had more than my fair share of bad luck on it. :(

One of the issues is with CP 9.  Many a times I've gone low to avoid an accident or a spinning car and have missed that CP even though my car went through the yellow bit.

9kkruNi.jpg

Moving the CP down the slope a little bit will sort that problem out, but I'm pretty sure you once mentioned that would decrease the race distance below the minimum 0.62 miles.  It looks like CP 6 (maybe one or two others) could be pushed out a little bit to compensate for it.  It'll be great to get that adjusted for the upcoming BACCAR race. :)

• Like 2

Fixed cp 9. In the creator it showed that cp quite higher than it does in the pic. I had to do some checking to make sure and that is the one. Still can't to far out but should be good if you have a wheel down on the flat.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Just an FYI, this race is broken, I am redoing it with stunt props. If you play it over the next few days you won't like it