• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• PapOiteE

• Ninja

• Elysianova

6 hours ago, SeymorScagneti said:

Played for about 30 min today, I like it so far. However, I can't figure out how to equip/throw a grenade, and use the sidearm.

You have to pay attention to the tutorial :p.

Double tap to switch to the side arm. There is a skills menu, thats's where you equip the frag granade. Once you have it, hold R1 while aiming, then release to throw it. Then R1 again and it will explode.

The game looks interesting, but it takes forever to kill the enemies!!

• Like 1

I'm really liking this so far and I haven't even played darkness zone yet.

If you want free police, paramedic, firefighter, and hunter gear sets, hear you go:

http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-US/agent-origins/index.aspx?ncid=1628-3502-5748--2-odvidch-28-41-TheDivision_AgentOrigins_Ubisoft--17-19-10-0116

• Like 1

On 21/2/2016 at 10:32 PM, DefaultBling said:

Been waiting since Ubi first announced and it was worth the wait. It's just a matter of when I'm getting it now.

same, i was sold on it within the first few mintues of playing. just running around the DZ was brilliant xD its much better running around with people as well, even if one of my friends just wanted to rob and kill people for their loot and made us all go rogue !!

• Like 1

Competitive Thursday, TDM madness 8pm GMT

36 minutes ago, Pen0sIRE said:

same, i was sold on it within the first few mintues of playing. just running around the DZ was brilliant xD its much better running around with people as well, even if one of my friends just wanted to rob and kill people for their loot and made us all go rogue !!

I wonder who the person was who started shooting around :P

• Like 1

Cover system is crap, enemies are bullet sponges and looks like nothing more than Watchdogs re-skinned.
80 $ game + 50 $ season pass = pass

I really liked the beta version. Running in a crew of 4 in the Dark Zone was awesome.

But I'm at the end of my internship and have to prepare for an exam on the 17th, so I don't dare to get the game on release. GTA is enough of a distraction. 

If I buy the game, it will be 10 days later than everyone else then and that's putting me off a bit since everybody will already be way up in rank.