Tom Clancy’s The Division Beta

DavidCore89

Same details as the previous Ubisoft/Tom Clancy beta - Preorder for a guaranteed beta access code or join the waiting list.

Beta for PS4 starts early 2016.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• PapOiteE

• Ninja

• Elysianova

Wow nice thank you for sharing this!! I joined the waitlist obviouslyyy because you know... It's too risky to pre order an ubisoft game...

I agree, their games always look so good before release, but something stops me from buying them, hopefully this will be better than Rainbow Six Siege.

• Like 1

This looks like an interesting game, similar to some of the survival PC games I've played though. I put my name on the closed beta waitlist a few weeks ago, hopefully the game turns out being good! 

• 1 month later...

I'm on a waiting list too. They've released some more gameplay lately and it looks nice. A nice mix between R6 atmosphere, post-catastrophic environments and MMO. What bugs me is that the time to kill in this game is absolutely ridiculous. R6 was always about out-smarting/out-flanking your opponent for a quick take down. In the Division everyone's a bullet-sponge so the whole cover based system sort of looses on importance. Look impressive though.

If you just need to be part of the beta what some folks do is to pre-order on amazon, use their pre-order code to sing up for a guaranteed beta, after which they cancel the pre-order (they don't bill you till the game releases). 

Lost interest when I saw the game would only be released with area of Midtown Manhattan. Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx and Staten Island will come after for obviously more $$$.

Guess they got tips from BungieVision and EA. <_<

You guys seen the beta yet!? It looks awesome!! There is a way to play the beta without having those invites, I'm thinking about doing that and try it out...

You guys seen the beta yet!? It looks awesome!! There is a way to play the beta without having those invites, I'm thinking about doing that and try it out...

Looks pretty good.

I might get the pre-order tonight and cancel after a few days.

We still might get codes though, the closed beta doesn't start for another 2 days on PS4.

Got a mail saying I'm on the waiting list. Don't remember signing up for it though. :lol:

Do anyone know if you had to choose a specific platform?

If so, my beta access will most likely be on PC since I didn't have a PS4 back then and guess what.. my gaming PC don't work any longer. <_<

Edited by Banketelli

For those who didn't get the codes (like me) will have the oportunity to play it, there will be a new beta this month and it will be opened for everyone!

• Like 2

Got my code very late, played during the last day, but I liked it a lot. I thought that I'll be very annoyed over the bullet-sponginess of NPCs but somehow the game clicked, the dark zone especially. Will be definitely getting the game sooner or later.

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Open beta starts on 19th IIRC, open for 3 days, you can register for it on PS4 via the events section.

Thanks, i already forgot about it!