List of players

Ninja

I'd like to have a list of players that play black ops 3 to determine what times would be best for hosting playlists and ofcourse to have a complete list of our members.

Players:

Ninja

Complex

Truelife

Skorpion

Cuttingfuture

Nicola

Scottyb

Ab-cones

Zadk

Vishesh

Chaosxsniper

Kudisanga

Edited by Ninja

Personally I try not to play this game in front of my daughter so when she gets home I get off. Most of the times setup for you to host are right when she gets home from school. Of course I can only join on days I'm off but it is 4 in the afternoon here when they start 1 hour earlier would be great

• Like 1

Personally I try not to play this game in front of my daughter so when she gets home I get off. Most of the times setup for you to host are right when she gets home from school. Of course I can only join on days I'm off but it is 4 in the afternoon here when they start 1 hour earlier would be great

Thankyou that is some good advice, i'll see what i can do with it.

Scottyb2229

Ab-Cones

Zadk

We all have it and will probably stick to playing with each other purely because of the lag when we join on any of you guys. To be honest I have hardly played it yet and I would still be willing to play occasionly with you guys but the Timezone differences make it very hard to match up.

Scotty, Adam, and Joel all have BO3 as well.

Lag issues make it hard for us to join you guys, so not sure how we'll go with a PL. Im interested though.

Haha beat me to it :P
  • Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

Scottyb2229

Ab-Cones

Zadk

We all have it and will probably stick to playing with each other purely because of the lag when we join on any of you guys. To be honest I have hardly played it yet and I would still be willing to play occasionly with you guys but the Timezone differences make it very hard to match up.

Haha beat me to it :P

I would be interested to get in with you guys and do private matches to see if the lag is any better

• Like 1

Scotty, Adam, and Joel all have BO3 as well.

Lag issues make it hard for us to join you guys, so not sure how we'll go with a PL. Im interested though.

Thanks for the correction. I know about the lag but i also know atleast for me when i join you i dont experience much lag at all so maybe we could do it that way?

I'm aware of the timezones and that i why i wanted a full list of players to see what could be the best times

• Like 1

Has the in game friends list been fixed yet I havnt played in awhile but coming up on my week of from work so will be on during the day and night just hope I can see if other friends are to and join them

Has the in game friends list been fixed yet I havnt played in awhile but coming up on my week of from work so will be on during the day and night just hope I can see if other friends are to and join them

I'm not sure about that, haven't been playing a couple of days

Oh yeah I forgot to add, I play NA times and I can also play EU times to play with members living in Europe. 

Sadly they haven't fixed the problem yet. If anyone changes what they're doing while you're going down the list it sends you right back to the top of the list.