CoD: BO3 Opening Day

lIIlCompleXlIIl

As I'm sure most of you who are preordering the game are wondering, YES! Yes, @ 5am GMT / 12:00am EST, I will be going in game, and checking out different aspects, and getting some exp! Anyone who wishes to join me, let me know! This is this coming up friday, 5am GMT!

• Like 2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lIIlCompleXlIIl

• truelife98

• Kudisanga

• ScottyB

I'll be curious to see more of this. I do have Advanced Warfare, but I've never even attempted online. I do like the campaign mode on it. We have Ghosts on PS3, but I've only played it once and never online either. I've wanted to understand and get the COD phenomenon, but as of yet haven't been fully pulled in. I thought AW was going to do that for me, but have stayed in campaign to get the feel of the controls. The controls are easy to use, it's the whole feel of the game thing, I don't feel as though I've mastered it well enough to do well on my own.

BO3 might do it for me if I decide to get it. The crew support could easily be that push that would get me comfortable with COD.

• Like 1

I'll be curious to see more of this. I do have Advanced Warfare, but I've never even attempted online. I do like the campaign mode on it. We have Ghosts on PS3, but I've only played it once and never online either. I've wanted to understand and get the COD phenomenon, but as of yet haven't been fully pulled in. I thought AW was going to do that for me, but have stayed in campaign to get the feel of the controls. The controls are easy to use, it's the whole feel of the game thing, I don't feel as though I've mastered it well enough to do well on my own.

BO3 might do it for me if I decide to get it. The crew support could easily be that push that would get me comfortable with COD.

That would be cool!

Get it. Now! You and Jag want it so what are you waiting for :)

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

I don't know. 

I have Destiny and all four Uncharted games being delivered today with my new PS4.  Not sure if I'll have time.  :lol:

COD probably wont' be a game bought twice.

I normaly tend to play campaign first then join online and normaly by then most are way up in ranks… but since this friday fell on my day off.…

• Like 1

Will have to pick it up once I wake up friday afternoon as ill just be getting off friday morning

Not to mention friday starts my long break at work and I wi be off for a week. Now just have to find a balance between cod and gta as I plan on playing both. Thinking to start out depending on cod event times I may be doing gta playlist and then cod instead of random job hopping but will have to see

Edited by truelife98
  • Like 1

It won't be right away anyway. I didn't put much thought to the game until I saw the trailer for it this morning and I've never bought a game on a whim. That's more of a good Christmas gift idea if I get hooked on wanting the game as I see more about it.

It's not likely we'd buy two of them like GTA unless we managed to both get hooked and play it a lot. GTA is a special case and we'd both been playing it since the early ones, though GTA 3 is the first one I ever owned, but played friend's games before that. I'm pretty sure two copies would be purchased of any GTA release from now on.

GTA and the Gran Turismo series are my only two must haves when new ones are released. It used to be Need for Speed as well, but the last few titles haven't been near as good as the old ones. I still need to look more into the new NFS coming out, but I think I'd most likely prefer Gran Turismo and I couldn't see choosing to pick two racing titles in short proximity. If I had 3-4 games to regularly play it would just be too much for me.

• Like 1

I normaly tend to play campaign first then join online and normaly by then most are way up in ranks… but since this friday fell on my day off.…

Dont worry about rank. I started playing AW to get back into it and got from lv1 to prestige 2 in a month, and I dont grind it just to level or Ill get bored.

I unfortunately wont be online until December, but am very much looking forward to playing it with you all :)

• Like 1

I always.kind of felt I was at a disadvantage because I wiuld always wait until.end of novemeber to get cod games and by then alot of people were.already ranked high and had.unlocked all weapons. I know cod ghost actually went a different way and had you buy whatever weapons you wanted with in game money you earned through playing so it was alittle better as long as you know what weapons are best for you.

I am excited for cod and and look forward to being able to play the game with crew members. I will still probably be playing gta more than anything but I will still play plenty of cod. Not really sure how its going to break down for me will just have to wait and see what goes on but I know I will enjoy running game modes with crew members

• Like 1

I don't know. 

I have Destiny and all four Uncharted games being delivered today with my new PS4.  Not sure if I'll have time.  :lol:

COD probably wont' be a game bought twice.

Cool! Yeah you won't have much time to play then. Have fun with those games though :)

It won't be right away anyway. I didn't put much thought to the game until I saw the trailer for it this morning and I've never bought a game on a whim. That's more of a good Christmas gift idea if I get hooked on wanting the game as I see more about it.

It's not likely we'd buy two of them like GTA unless we managed to both get hooked and play it a lot. GTA is a special case and we'd both been playing it since the early ones, though GTA 3 is the first one I ever owned, but played friend's games before that. I'm pretty sure two copies would be purchased of any GTA release from now on.

GTA and the Gran Turismo series are my only two must haves when new ones are released. It used to be Need for Speed as well, but the last few titles haven't been near as good as the old ones. I still need to look more into the new NFS coming out, but I think I'd most likely prefer Gran Turismo and I couldn't see choosing to pick two racing titles in short proximity. If I had 3-4 games to regularly play it would just be too much for me.

I never realised that you had to copies of GTA. That's crazy haha. I don't think there are many other games that could be played for as long as GTA could be so it wouldn't be worth 2 copies. I've never really been into the COD series and this will be the fist online one so it should be fun.

scottyb1988.jpg

Getting closer now I won't be able to be on to much Friday night now as I have signed up to work overtime dayworks Saturday but will get some time in Friday and still have bunch days off after saturday

Realy pissed of today, pre order the game a week ago on store expecting to auto download and ready ti play today, guess what? F**k nothing done i have do start manualy the download 50GB of it. Cunts mo**%$$€$$*^#%%^^^$$

• Like 1

Realy pissed of today, pre order the game a week ago on store expecting to auto download and ready ti play today, guess what? F**k nothing done i have do start manualy the download 50GB of it. Cunts mo**%$$€$$*^#%%^^^$$

That really sucks. If I remember correctly usually most of the game is released early and you can preview download it. Then once release a small download is usually required to play. Not sure how it got all screwed up for you or maybe it didn't work that way

• Like 1

I check my library and the game was there 3 days ago when they took the money from my wallet i just assumed it would auto download and i even left in rest mode on last couple days.

Anyway download is still going only have the freerun option available but multiplayer is downloading and the the res… still pissed

Edited by Kudisanga