DLC weapons were added to the creator?

SeymorScagneti

They sure were! about bloody time. I'm still disappointed that they didn't add time limited weapons, so the musket and gusenburg sweeper still aren't in there. It's sad because they are cool weapons and they very rarely, if at all get used in freeroam because they simply can't compete with anything else.

It's not like if they are used in the creator that you keep it in freeroam (or they could at least make it so you can't). Using these weapons in the creator is really the only way that the weapons will ever be appreciated and used.

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

My guess for not adding limited time weapons is that players can pick them up and keep them permentally afterwards. Not sure if it's still the case because when I pick up weapons I don't have, it gets removed as soon as I leave the session.

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

My guess for not adding limited time weapons is that players can pick them up and keep them permentally afterwards. Not sure if it's still the case because when I pick up weapons I don't have, it gets removed as soon as I leave the session.

That's what usually happens, although I still hold on to the molotov cocktails that I have picked up. Surely it wouldn't be too hard to code in that those weapons can't be held onto though. Maybe one day :)

scottyb1988.jpg

I think adding all the weapons was a good move, and well overdue. Its unfortunate that the limited edition weapons weren't included, as I agree, they're useless outside of forced weapon DMs.

However, I can see why they're left out. How is something limited edition if it's always available, even after the limited time? I don't own any limited edition weapons on my female character, and only the musket on my male. If I can use them in a job, everyone that paid for it has wasted their money. If I can't access them, I can't play the job. I don't own them because I missed them, not because I didnt want them.

With that in mind, the Elegy and Hotknife were "Collector's Edition", yet they're available.

Edited by Skorpion

That's what usually happens, although I still hold on to the molotov cocktails that I have picked up. Surely it wouldn't be too hard to code in that those weapons can't be held onto though. Maybe one day :)

The reason why you were able to hold on to the Molotov is if you participated in a rockstars playlist that distributed molotovs for paticipating in it to the end. I still have mine and it's slowly maxing out.

For me on old gen I lose weapons I pick up upon leaving the session. The only weapon that I still have after picking it up and switching sessions was the combat pistol yet, I don't know why I was able to hold on to it and not the others.

-edit- also I would have to disagree with limited time weapons being made available and able to permentally keep it since it would take the "limited edition" aspect out of it. That's if what I said actually happened.

Edited by Prodigy_Rocks_

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)