Playstation Survey

Check it out, you guys!  

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-survey-asks-if-you-want-to-change-psn-id-have-/1100-6431704/

The survey was posted online by NeoGAF user Saint of Killers.  Among the choices are much-requested features such as the ability to change a PlayStation Network ID, custom backgrounds, and a hide/completely remove item from library function.

There was a question that asked if users wanted notifications when their friends sign on.  I know we were all discussing in another thread about changing our PSN ID's.  So let's see if any of these options are actually ever added.   :D

• Like 1

PS2 games?  Not interested.

Notifications when people sign on?  Definitely, that was always nice to have.

More people in a party chat?  This one is probably near the top of my list.

Changing PSN ID?  Sounds cool, and I may consider slightly changing mine.

• Like 1

PS2 games don't interest me because the severe lack of backwards compatibility. The whole point would me playing titles I already own. I don't want to buy them again.

I want PSN name change and notifications. Appear offline might be nice too.

And obviously, the BIGGEST and most important one. LARGER FUCKING PARTY CHAT BECAUSE (he's not naked) ..

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I don't overly care about the notifications when people come online, they were actually a little annoying on ps3 but an option to decide would be nice.

The ID change would be nice and I do think that in time we will get it, and this is probably a good way to support it.

I agree with G and would like a way to appear offline, shouldn't be a hard feature to add but I guess being social is the way of the future of gaming and keeps people coming back and keep playing if you have friends on it.

scottyb1988.jpg

You can create a sub account if you want to be left alone.   :)

But... trophies! I never used to care about them, and I'm not a completionist or anything, but it's cool to see what games you have played and what you have accomplished in them.

I use a sub account on my ps3 when watching netflix so I'm not annoyed with the stupid pop up notifications of people coming online and going offline haha

Edited by ScottyB

scottyb1988.jpg

I'd love to have my dead space 3 from PS+ PS3 that I didn't finish. Changing ID though is complicated, I really want to get rid of the douchbag essence it has but at the same time it became too iconic (and original?), choices are my kriptonite.