Share Your Most Recent Accomplishment (Destiny Edition)

Danielle

Finally got the sleeper, helped Carlson get his sleeper, finally finished the raze lighter and chaperone quests, finished up that sparrow racing league book, and got my 20,000th PvP kill during Trials of Osiris this weekend.

• Like 1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SeymorScagneti

• Millius

• JustHatched

• Jaggy

Thats nice, Im struggling at 290, its going at turtle speed.

In addition to the above, complete the crucible quests when you can. Once done, you unlock weekly crucible bounties from Shaxx that will give you Nightfall type rewards that can help you raise your level.

SRL rank 5...complete jade rabbit armor set, finished up the future war cult faction quest...only have new monarchy left to get all titan exotic class items.

• Like 1

Beat the Oryx hard mode challenge (and the other 2), got some shit out of the challenges. SRL has given up some sweet light lvl helmets and class gear.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I got a 320 helmet in SRL drop and finished the Race Book, now how about that.

I did almost 300 races between my 3 characters and did not get a single 320 item drop.  I guess that's an anti-accomplishment.  :(

Rank 6 SRL, 100 sparrow race wins, first hard mode clearance on KF.

I couldn't hit rank 5 before the event I ended.  Not sure WTF was going on, but the last 3 races I did last night on Venus...I won all 3...I got 11 points for each race.  I gave up in disgust.

pr0fane0ne.jpg

SRL will be back so you will have a new chance. I have not had a single exotic drop for 2 weeks allthough i use Three of coins regulary and run the Daily and weekly strikes.

And the crucible is making me to want to throw the PS4 through the window, I'm lucky i have not yet crashed my LCD with the controller. :angry:

Hit light level 253 on Monday.

Also passed The Taken King final mission with that Oryx (dragon looking thing) on my own.  I really do not know how I passed that mission, on the first try with that son of a bitch, but I did it!

• Like 1

Hit light level 253 on Monday.

Also passed The Taken King final mission with that Oryx (dragon looking thing) on my own.  I really do not know how I passed that mission, on the first try with that son of a bitch, but I did it!

Wait till you get to fight him in the raid..

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I have hit light lvl 300 although not with my preferable gear. 

You'll want to start raiding, playing Iron Banner, and Trials of Osiris, to get 300 + gear.

Once you hit 311, all exotics you get from engrams will drop at 310 which you can use to infuse other stuff or just keep it to raise you light level.

Reached light level 265 last night.

Been grinding missions with Torrid the past two nights to help him get leveled up so he can start doing raids and strikes.

Rank 5 Iron Banner, complete IB titan armor set, also picked up the PS4 exclusive camelot helmet and class item.

How did you get the class item? Rank 5 drop?

How did you get the class item? Rank 5 drop?

Random post-game reward. I only had 1 drop for me all week and I only saw 2 others drop for other players.

• 1 month later...