Share Your Most Recent Accomplishment (Destiny Edition)

Danielle

Noticed we didn't have an accomplishment thread for Destiny and the other is in the GTA Online forum.

I'll start -

Got all three characters to level 40 

Finally managed to get my hunter over the 300 light mark :D

Managed to get everything from iron banner - hunter cloak and legs, warlock bond and legs, titan mark and legs, both guns, emblems and shaders

Your turn guardians!

• Like 3

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SeymorScagneti

• Millius

• JustHatched

• Jaggy

Got the sleeper stimulant. It rips thru taken captains

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 2 weeks later...

Just achieved flawless in trials. Felt a lot harder towards the latter stages, 7-8 wins in.

Got.... The emblem,The water star hand cannon (314) and Hereafter (310) from the chest and.... the inward lamp scout rifle (305), winged sun legs, blindsight legs from drops

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Beat Kings Fall hard mode, (with Hunter and again with Warlock) thanks to Profane, the Gypsy guys and a few randoms. Got 2 320 artifacts, 320 auto rifle, 320 sniper, and 320 machine gun plus various 310+ weapons and armor. My Hunter is now 315 light, Warlock is 314. Need to work on building up a Titan I suppose.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

10th Sparrow race win, got Warlock to light 317 (passing my 316 Hunter), almost got Titan to lvl 40.

• Like 1

Got the Sparrow racing S license, and need 4 more wins to fill the achievement book.

• Like 1

Thats nice, Im struggling at 290, its going at turtle speed.

Mine jumped quickly because I grabbed some exotic leg armor from Xur this morning.  I also got a legendary helmet from the SRL events today.

Keep running the SRL, once you hit rank 3 the good stuff starts to drop. I got 2 317 and 1 318 helmet so far. Even tough it is all on my hunter I can infuse into my warlock and titan helmets

Reading this thread is depressing.  ;)

Thats nice, Im struggling at 290, its going at turtle speed.

Once you hit 290, the grind to get 300+ stuff is more challenging...especially if you're running stuff solo.

1. Join a clan that doesn't care about light level or experience in raids, trials of Osiris, iron banner, etc.

2. Play trials of Osiris to complete the bounties...you'll get 300+ gear for completing the gold tier package bounty

3. Play iron banner when it's out...you'll get 310+ plus gear at ranks 3 and 5

4. Start raiding...normal, then hard mode

5. Play sparrow racing league...after you hit rank 3, 310+ helmets and class items drop

6. Buy 3 of coins from Xur...use them when applicable...exotics can drop at 310 and u can use them to infuse other stuff or just equip it

• Like 1