Surf's Up Dude

Squirrel

Loved it, Squirrel.

I can't believe that one of the slowest and most boring vehicles to race in this game, can produce some of the most exciting and closest finishes I've ever seen.  :D

Catch-up and slipstream are perfect for the Surfer Van.  The wide highway is also a great road for the final run to the finish line, as it allows us all to race five wide.

In the three races we did with catch-up on, nearly the entire field was covered by one or two seconds.  It was epic stuff.  :)

Here's a a finish from one of the races.  Just have a look at the times at the end.  So close.

• Like 1

Great race squirrel, fun and competitive, enjoyed it a lot :D well done

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

• 7 months later...
3 hours ago, djw180 said:

That's what I thought, didn't know if you 'd changed it or RS had bugged it.

Are you planning on running this race anytime soon? I may have time to pop home and update it if not it will be later in the weekend.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Are you planning on running this race anytime soon? I may have time to pop home and update it if not it will be later in the weekend.

There was a possibility of using on Wednesday, but I have quite a few van races in mind, so as not to overdo them I shall probably pick another one of your creations. So no rush. It can wait for a another time.

Just now, djw180 said:

There was a possibility of using on Wednesday, but I have quite a few van races in mind, so as not to overdo them I shall probably pick another one of your creations. So no rush. It can wait for a another time.

I'll get all my van races updated before then, it will be the same situation for all of them. 

• 1 month later...