LN-MLB = God (the next generation)

JustHatched

Based on the Complaint Dept. thread we might be able to have a go at this, but for LN to claim the throne this thread will need to out do DC's god thread http://www.domesticbatterygta.com/topic/233-davidcore89-god/

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• omarcomin71

• Chewy

• truelife98

• Eseweirdo310

Now we need to get the posts from my thread into this one with out messing up the timeline...

Death once had a Near-LN experience, but its OK now.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

You guys act like killing LN is hard or something.

I pistol whipped the shit out of him on Sunday night.  Numerous times.  :D

Did Dodge just say that LN have God status?

If things get to crazy in this thread I do have a video of me and Scotty killing LN two times in a row a few hours ago.

Hes not really being killed, hes just giving us hope. Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 3

There is a Thread where we refer to DC89 with Chuck Norris type quotes and he got GTA God Status. This seemed to be headed that way for LN...

LN could probably make you pregnant via GTA.

That's pretty god-like.

• Like 1

Haha, thanks!  You guys are hilarious.  :lol:

I don't know that I can compete with the Welsh God of Racing (DC) as I'm still hit or miss in that department, but I'd be honored as a demi-god of TDMs for the time being. ;)

Haha, I really don't know though.  Apparently I'm hard to kill, but I get impatient and want to go after people/action, so that's perhaps my biggest downfall. :)

• Like 3

Haha, thanks!  You guys are hilarious.  :lol:

I don't know that I can compete with the Welsh God of Racing (DC) as I'm still hit or miss in that department, but I'd be honored as a demi-god of TDMs for the time being. ;)

Haha, I really don't know though.  Apparently I'm hard to kill, but I get impatient and want to go after people/action, so that's perhaps my biggest downfall. :)

Well to be honest i think i have only played 1/2 tdm against you haha
  • Like 1

LN is so fast, (HOW FAST IS HE?) LN is so fast - He can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head!

My favorite Chuckism in the style of LN is.... (drumroll) The boogeyman checks under his bed and in his closet for LN before he goes to sleep.

• Like 2

LN once urinated in a semi truck's gas tank as a joke....that truck is now known as Optimus Prime.

Ahah! This one +1 lol. 

LN can UNscramble eggs.

(Another favorite) LN once flushed a condom... Three weeks later the Ninja Turtles were born

• Like 2