lIIlCompleXlIIl

Ok, so the Ranked season 1 has been on going. I assume most of you players out there are in the ranked leagues?? No?? Well, Lets get some teams together and start kicking some ...... well..... BALLS!!!!!!! Post here if you are looking for a ranked team, and what times would be good for you to play. I then can throw some magical Complex Dust on it, and get a few teams a going! 

Not that many interested? Ok, well screw everyone else, I NEED TWO PEOPLE THAT ARE WILLING TO PLAY RANKED! LMAO jk jk. I would like to make a presence at the next official RL Tourny, 

Ranked Teams are 3v3. The best for this, is two offensive, one defensive. I am pretty decent at all positions. Learning to fly better, but getting the hang of that also. Hit me up, let me know, lets go put on a ROCKET SHOW!

1. lIIlCompleXlIIl (Locsta815)

2. LimeGreenLegend

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

Edited by lIIlCompleXlIIl

Depending on the day, I would love to get back into Rocket League.

I'm not much into flying though.  It usually just bites you in the ass.  So if you want someone who will blow people the F up and occasionally make goals, I'm your girl.

I have been playing alot Of 2 player ranked lately with a random i ran into one day and sent friend request. If you see me on and need someone to help you out in some ranked matches just let me know

Still cant edit my original post again... dont know why this is going on.... Are you only allowed one edit as a non vetted member or something?

Depending on the day, I would love to get back into Rocket League.

I'm not much into flying though.  It usually just bites you in the ass.  So if you want someone who will blow people the F up and occasionally make goals, I'm your girl.

Yeah, people that think they can fly, usually just ruin a good shot someone else might have had. The ones who are good at it, and man I mean they are astounding, really change the whole game. I was watching the first couple of tournaments being streamed, CRAZY stuff... Here is an amazing shot from one of the best RL players.. After you click the link, there is a thumbnail at the top with a > sign next to it, click the > and you will see the gif. Even Psyonix was amazed of this shot, and if you follow them on twitter, probably already seen it.

<MOST AMAZING SHOT IN RL>

Yes, im going to start a convo with Limey, you, and I and see what and when we wanna start practicing. 

I wish they had 4v4 ranked. Lots dont like it, I think its just insane play lol.

Edit: Forgot the link! Lmao

• Like 1

I'm around almost all the time.  It just depends how psychotic my children are acting at any given moment.  Thankfully the oldest one goes back to school on Friday.  You can generally find me available to play around 8pm GMT/1pm PST during weekdays.  I'll have to sign off around 3:30pm PST to pick my daughter up from the bus stop Monday-Friday.  :)

This is the list so far. Team one has setup a date for practice/play. Awaiting team 2's Playable times. Anyone else interested, just holla. 

Team one and Team two will get together a few times a week to practice. (and laugh our ... stuff ... off)

7pm GMT Wednesdays

1. lIIlCompleXlIIl (Locsta815)

2. LimeGreenLegend

3. Jaggy

A. Grjkie (8pm GMT+)

B. TrueLife

C. CuttingFuture (8pm GMT+)

D.

E.

F.

We had our first set of random practice matches, and a few Ranked. WHAT... A... BLAST!!! I almost couldn't stop laughing at some points. We did pretty well. two and two in ranked I think, and three and two in unranked. I hope more want to participate in this. If we get the teams, we will move Jaggy's Tournament Style RL and this Ranked League together for some double elimination bracket or something to!

• Like 1

I have a really crazy work schedule as some of you know so i cant say i can be available every wed or thur for example every week. Weekende and weekdays i usually get 2 of them off each week and it usually consecutive weeks. So i will have 2 strait weekends off or 2 strait weeks of tuesday thru thursday off. As far as times im usuallt on late at night like 2am gmt however if setup in advance i could get on during my afternoon hours as long as im off.

Obviously this isnt The most best thing to have to deal with in a team so by all means if someone else signs up give them my spot and i can just kind of be a wildcard where if people are on and need a 2nd or 3rd they can let me know ect

• Like 1

I have a really crazy work schedule as some of you know so i cant say i can be available every wed or thur for example every week. Weekende and weekdays i usually get 2 of them off each week and it usually consecutive weeks. So i will have 2 strait weekends off or 2 strait weeks of tuesday thru thursday off. As far as times im usuallt on late at night like 2am gmt however if setup in advance i could get on during my afternoon hours as long as im off.

Obviously this isnt The most best thing to have to deal with in a team so by all means if someone else signs up give them my spot and i can just kind of be a wildcard where if people are on and need a 2nd or 3rd they can let me know ect

Yeah - I was actually hoping to get a 4th for each team eventually to, as a reserve. As long as you can play two or three times a week, for a few, and your team communicates, i'm sure you lot can get on good. Whens your next day off?