XDBX Call Of Duty Expansion (Black Ops 3)

Skorpion

Haha had a feeling you would after seeing you playing it lots lately (you've been playing advanced warfare which is different though, right?). Will this be for all CoD titles or just black ops 3? I haven't played much of the CoD series but will most likely get into it, especially if people who play when I do get it.

scottyb1988.jpg

I will definetly Be getting the game and would love for the crew to go over there. I actually spent alot of time at work tonight watching youtube videos and got me in the mood to pop cod ghost back in and give it a run. I had it for ps3 then did the uograde when i got the ps4. When i had it on ps3 had a great bunch of guys i played with and i believe that makes a huge difference in cor games. It sucks going into game modes with randoms against clans or playing with people who only play domination to camp and boost their k/d they could care less about the objectives.

So long story short when i got ps4 Had no one to play ghost with so i stopped. Looking forward to black ops 3

I will definetly Be getting the game and would love for the crew to go over there. I actually spent alot of time at work tonight watching youtube videos and got me in the mood to pop cod ghost back in and give it a run. I had it for ps3 then did the uograde when i got the ps4. When i had it on ps3 had a great bunch of guys i played with and i believe that makes a huge difference in cor games. It sucks going into game modes with randoms against clans or playing with people who only play domination to camp and boost their k/d they could care less about the objectives.

So long story short when i got ps4 Had no one to play ghost with so i stopped. Looking forward to black ops 3

This was my issue with COD games.  I hated playing with randoms who were like COD Professionals or whatever you want to call them.  Since COD is a FPS, I still suck at it but would probably enjoy it a lot more playing with a majority of people from here.  I have a friend on my Facebook page who plays COD.  She said she would sign up for our crew whenever she bought GTA.  So if she buys the new COD game, I'll definitely let her know about the expansion.  :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Im just letting people know that Ive had a few IRL things come up that mean I may not be able to commit to leading an expansion. Ive spoken to Hatch and am backing out now before its launched and becomes a mess to undo everything or replace me.

Thank you to everyone that has supported the expansion, and thank you especially to Hatch for supporting and trusting me with the expansion. Its a real honour to be trusted with such a task in this crew community.

I apologise sincerely to Hatch for the mess around, and to everyone else as well.

Edited by Skorpion

The sad thing is, there has been no announcement of clans or clan related stuff for BO3 as of yet. Some of you may not know, but they have always announced what was going to be going on in advance. Here is Advanced Warfares time table. (Thanks to LifeSong1 from COD forums.)

8/12/2014 - Confirmation of Clan Wars returning and being run by Beachhead

9/20/2014 - Clan integration details announced

10/17/2014 - Confirmation of the new COD App with clan integration and announcing the date for the first Clan War

10/30/2014 - Companion App trailer released

11/3/2014 - Game and companion app released

I would expect to hear something soon. Some people are speculating that an actual "clan" page or app wont be integrated this time, and that it will only be a clan tag. Anything outside of that will fall into the clan leaders responsibility. 

A Fact, the same group of creators that has been running the clan wars(CW) for COD, will not be doing it again. This is all that is confirmed. Nothing about if another team is picking it up, or if it is going to be done with. CW have been messed up since release of COD:AW, and tbh, it wouldn't surprise me to see it done with completely, and just fall back into ranked. 

I will be watching the COD threads religiously, they announce new stuff every friday, from now till release, soooooo <Fingers Crossed>

Why all this turned white ^^^^^^ I have no clue. The only copy/pasted section is the dates lol. 

Edited by lIIlCompleXlIIl
  • Like 1

The lack of confirmation is a concern, however, I dont think BeachHead is a part of BO3 and may be why its not been announced. I highly doubt the clan system will disappear now since its been in all the previous titles. And with the gaming world turning more online based everytime a new game comes out, I think its an important part of COD and would be a mistake to not include. We'll just have to wait and hope for a few more weeks.

• Like 1

It's a shame to see this fall apart before its started, but it will be a massive undertaking and at least you know now. Hopefully someone else can either step up, otherwise we should consider alternative methods and just have our name on it and not actually recruit for it (until someone decides to step up), so only vetted XDBX members are allowed to join it. Not sure how many people are interested in it, so far not that many but it may be worth looking into.

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

Ill definitely be playing the game whether we expand or not (hopefully we do :)). Ive said in the past that Ill be running XDBX tags whether officially or not (there is in game destinction in previous titles between official clan tags and non-clan tags).

I also have an active XDBX COD Clan on Advanced Warfare which being an unofficial expansion is just for vetted members, and is just for playing together (only 3 members so far lol). I think something like that is a good backup plan should something official not happen.

I have hopes that it will go ahead, and if the clan system is included, I think we'll do well.

Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 1

I will still be getting cod just with my schedule i cant be in the forefront of a eexoansio I will help in anyway i can though.

For time being though it will still be nice to get a list of players together so we can all add eachother and hopefully atleast have crew members to play the game with maybe setup some gametimes to get on together and what not.

• Like 1

I'm planning on preordering Black Ops 3 next week. If there's any confirmation on clans being in BO3 and nothing effects me getting it, I'll definitely be playing it with crew members. :)

• Like 1