The new black hammer exotic (black spindle)

SeymorScagneti

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SeymorScagneti

• rofur

• markt112

• Jesse

Man, that Titan's bubble lasted forever.  But that shotgun has got to be the slowest reload I've ever seen.

Jesse, I would like to try but it will have to be when I get home this afternoon...if you guys are still around/awake.  :)

Edited by Pr0fane

pr0fane0ne.jpg

The Black Spindle is not mentioned in the patch notes, so it should still be dropping at 310 :)

2.0.0.5 - The one with fewer hammers and more Strike rewards.

This basic piece of housekeeping fixes issues that shipped with The Taken King or were introduced by Update 2.0.0.4.

Classes
  • Fixed an issue where Titan Sunbreakers could rapidly spam the Hammer of Sol attack

World
  • Fixed an issue where players were occasionally not getting loot when opening chests

Strikes
  • Fixed an issue where players were not earning their rightfully-owed equipment from Valus Ta'aurc

• 2 weeks later...

It's the lost to light heroic today anyone up for trying this before we raid tonight?

I'm up...what time are you going to be on?

Probably be about 12 gmt mate.

Sounds good. Now we need a third.

I think I know where to go but I'll do some YouTube prep to be sure.

I can be on as early as midnight gmt

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I got it 290. Random chance for 310?

All are 290 now. My 310 got brought down to 290... Managed to get it back up to 305

Edited by markt112

• 3 weeks later...

Lost to Light is the daily heroic today...if any xDBx want to try for this hit me up and we can coordinate a time.

7 central?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

I'll join but it depends on when 7 central is here in the UK?

Just found out it's 1 am so I'd be cool with that.

Edited by rofur

7 central might work. It'll either give me 1 hour or 2 depending on my son's muay thai class. I'll know for sure when he gets out of school later today.

I'm going to be using a titan-defender but I don't have an exotic sword. I've read the exotic swords help, the bubble with blessing or weapons of light helps, and storm caller helps.

I don't have exotic sword either or stormcaller. Best I can do is blade dancer or nightstalker and a hard hitting machine gun.

I don't have exotic sword either or stormcaller. Best I can do is blade dancer or nightstalker and a hard hitting machine gun.

Yep, I'm bringing an MG too.

My son's class is from 6p-8p central so I'll have about an hour to do this. I'll be online a little earlier if you guys are able to start earlier.

I can probably go as early a 6:30.

• Like 1

I can run stormcaller and I've got the solar exotic sword thanks to Profane and Hatch.

I might be able to get on sooner so if I see you I'll send you a message.

• Like 1