The new black hammer exotic (black spindle)

SeymorScagneti

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SeymorScagneti

• rofur

• markt112

• JustHatched

found this on reddit earlier, was gonna try it to see it it worked before posting here. Would like to try and get it tonight :)

What time? I'll jump in.

• Like 1

Apparently that beauty is dropping at 310...which means if we all can get it, we can also buy it from the kiosk in the tower and level up other specials with the dups.

• Like 4

Might be a handy tip... We had one person on solar weapons, one on void and one on arc - so all the shields were brought down quickly

Edited by markt112
  • Like 2

Ugh!  Tried this several times with different groups and it is hella hard.  We gave up.  :(

When we did this all 3 of us used the same set up. Auto rifle, shotgun, launcher - making sure we each had a damage type covered. Worked really well, just under 2 minutes left on the clock when we finished. We took the boss down first in the last room, then the bubbles, then the ads

You guys got it done?  Damn, I wish it hadn't been 4am for me, I would have jumped in. 

I got it done yesterday, wouldn't say it was easy but it wasn't that hard. Tried to help vic today and it was virtually impossible :S  Not sure what made it easier yesterday

Edited by markt112

I got it done yesterday, wouldn't say it was easy but it wasn't that hard. Tried to help vic today and it was virtually impossible :S Not sure what made it easier yesterday

It was probably because the first time you did it, you didn't have my (ahem)"help"!

Edited by rofur
  • Like 1

It was probably because the first time you did it, you didn't have my (ahem)"help"!

It had nothing to do with anyone, just yesterday for some reason there were less ads.

Just noticed I also got the vienna singer legendary ship from this mission too 

Edited by markt112

Just read that the Daily Heroic today is Lost to Light again, another chance to get the Black Spindle :) Good news for some of us here that didn't get it last time (including me). To go with that, there will be a small patch today and I've seen people speculating that it will be for 'nerfing' the spindle (no longer dropping at 310 light), but we'll see that later.

*grumph*  It would have to be a damn good weapon to make me choose it over Defiance of Yasmin.  But I would like to try and get it.  I doubt if I will try though today since I have back-to-back raid commitments.

pr0fane0ne.jpg

*grumph*  It would have to be a damn good weapon to make me choose it over Defiance of Yasmin.  But I would like to try and get it.  I doubt if I will try though today since I have back-to-back raid commitments.

We can team up if you'd like?