Chinese Casco Connection

LN-MLB

Chinese Casco Connection

RSC Link: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/eyQ_TmNLCEuzifqXhi3SjQ#

Description: Two rival departments (the custodians and the delivery drivers) employed at the Post OP warehouse have each received word that a Triad group, operating out of the Los Santos State Gas Company, is holding a collection of vintage Casco cars. With the hopes of selling them to the Russian Mafia and ensuring themselves an early retirement, these two departments will stop at nothing to obtain the cars. Team One (Blue): Steal the blue Casco. Team Two (Orange): Steal the pink Casco.

Job Type: Capture (GTA)

Players: 2-20

Teams: Two

Starting Weapon: Micro SMG

Pickup Weapons: Micro SMGs, SMGs, and Grenades

Capture Objective Vehicle: Lampadati Casco

Respawn Vehicle: Vapid Sadler

Target Score: Five per team

Time Limit: 10 minutes

Wanted Levels: Off

Emergency Services: Off

Camera View: Any

This capture was designed for Lann's upcoming Tour of Los Santos: Props event.  Any and all feedback is welcome.

This is the second version of the capture.  The previous version has been deleted.  Please note that each team has a specific colored Casco to steal.  Both sets of cars are parked at the Los Santos State Gas Company with the exception of one per team that is driving around the city.

Edited by LN-MLB

Thanks to everyone who tested this with me after Scotty's AU playlist.

Unfortunately, there are a few issues with it as a whole, so it will need a bit of work before it's used in anything.  There is also the unfortunate bug where the Cascos are not respawning properly.

Looks like another long creator session is on the horizon for me.

This has been re-created, changed, and updated to something a bit different.  Hopefully this version works better than the previous version.

If you happen to test it, I am open to all forms of constructive feedback.

Thanks! :)

• Like 1

Most of this was good. 

I'm not sure if this was intentional but with both bases next to each other it was very easy to lie in wait for the opposing team and blow them up as they arrived with the cars. Turned into a bit of a deathmatch in that area.

Maybe some friendly NPC's on each side heavily armed to stop people camping inside the enemy base.

• Like 1

Most of this was good. 

I'm not sure if this was intentional but with both bases next to each other it was very easy to lie in wait for the opposing team and blow them up as they arrived with the cars. Turned into a bit of a deathmatch in that area.

Maybe some friendly NPC's on each side heavily armed to stop people camping inside the enemy base.

When I originally made it, all the Cascos could be collected by both teams. That proved problematic with the bases being so close together, but I did want a bit of action taking place as each team arrived and tried to deliver their vehicles.

I think what you have suggested is good about the actors at each base though and it will make things more of a challenge on that end. Would you also limit the number of explosive pickups? I can't remember how many I have, but perhaps I could move or remove the two closest to the bases.

Were there any issues with the cars not respawning? That happened in the previous version. Also, what about the two Cascos that were driving around?

Thanks for testing it. I'm not very experienced at making captures, so any feedback is good feedback. :)

I had to hunt down a Casco with two npc's, good thing I had a ninja to keep me company. Once we got back to base LimeGreenLegend blew us up.

Some light npc's and maybe some random jumps to add ways to get the car in.

Rpg's or grenades instead of stickys?

I love the Casco!

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback.

I may limit the area where the mobile Cascos (with NPCs) can travel.  I wouldn't want them to end up too far away and have it be a task to even reach them.  If all else fails, I may go so far as to make them all stationary to keep things a bit more flowing.

I'll likely remove the sticky bombs as a whole.  I agree, I think grenades would work better, so I'll likely decrease the total amount of pickups and go that route.  RPGs might be a bit too much, but we'll see what happens. :)

Thanks again! :)

This job has been updated.

Changes:

Removed sticky bombs as a pickup.  Grenade pickups are limited to two total--each placed on a staircase on the Gas Company building.

Two NPCs (hostile to the opposing team) have been added to each base for protection.  They are each armed with Assault Rifles and have unlimited respawns.

NPCs driving the two Cascos that are not parked have a slightly lowered range of travel.

If you happen to test it, please let me know how it works now.  Thanks! :)

Played this for the first time this week.  Didn't notice any issues... except for the fact that Lime trolled our team and parked all the box trucks in our way.  :lol:

Everything seemed balanced and your target score seems to work well.

• Like 1

I think the npc's/actors might not have the friendly setting or they just respawned all over the place and the friendly/hostiles are all mixed up (as they tend). They started to shoot at me as soon as i delivered the Casco. No big issue but figured i mention it. No other issues noticed.

• Like 1

Thanks for testing it out again and leaving feedback. :)

I think the npc's/actors might not have the friendly setting or they just respawned all over the place and the friendly/hostiles are all mixed up (as they tend). They started to shoot at me as soon as i delivered the Casco. No big issue but figured i mention it. No other issues noticed.

Both sets of NPCs at the bases are friendly towards their respective side, but I did make them a bit more mobile. I thought it would add a different element of challenge if they moved around and were openly aggressive towards the other team. I can always make them stationary if you think that may work better.

Thanks again! :)

I'll move this to the proper forum since it has been tested.