noob questions

nicolabellamy77

Nope.  Neither abilities nor weapon perks will let you see either ghost shells or calcified fragments.

no worries i found the calcified fragments for the quest that wasnt too bad

• Like 1

nicolabellamy77.png

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nicolabellamy77

• rofur

• SeymorScagneti

• Pr0fane

i just bought a armsday order thing for a sniper rifle and ive got no idea what i do with it lol, like how do i actually get the gun

You have to hold that voucher in your weapon slot until NEXT Wednesday, then you just visit the Gunsmith and he'll give it to you.

pr0fane0ne.jpg

You have to hold that voucher in your weapon slot until NEXT Wednesday, then you just visit the Gunsmith and he'll give it to you.

oh ok thank you

nicolabellamy77.png

Grimoire cards do something! If you look at the ones for weapons that are completed it details "exp is earned faster for this type of weapon for all classes" and for enemies "more glimmer earned from killing enemies with ( black wax idol/ ether seeds . . . .) active". If you have the companion app ( all guardians SHOULD ) check grimoire and follow through the different sections.

• Like 2

Grimoire cards do something! If you look at the ones for weapons that are completed it details "exp is earned faster for this type of weapon for all classes" and for enemies "more glimmer earned from killing enemies with ( black wax idol/ ether seeds . . . .) active". If you have the companion app ( all guardians SHOULD ) check grimoire and follow through the different sections.

Only just noticed this cheers.

FYI it says I've killed 39,445 vandals, take that darkness!

Edited by rofur
  • Like 2