The Gamechangers

Squirrel

I don't watch much TV, especially TV produced by ageing institution that is the BBC but this Tuesday evening there is a docufilm which should interest all of us.

Called The Gamechangers its the story of Sam Houser and his case against American lawyers who were trying to ban the GTA series. It's starring Harry Potter (no magic involved) and has been based on the court documents. This film hasn't been endorsed by Rockstar so I'm expecting to see some gritty truths as well as an intriguing look behind the scenes of the most successful game series ever.

How to watch it I'm not sure, UK residents will be able to watch it, I'm going to record it as it's the same time as Jaggy's PL. I'm pretty sure it will be available worldwide not long after Tuesday evening.

Edited by Squirrel_Army
  • Like 1

Will be interesting to watch considering Rockstar not only didnt endorse it, but actually tried to block it.

Scheduled for release later this year, BBC’s docu-drama with the working title “Game Changer” is said to star Daniel Radcliffe and Bill Paxton (Pvt. Hudson from Aliens), but Rockstar has stepped in and is currently trying to legally block the documentary on the grounds that it presents the company in a bad light, uses proprietary material and they weren’t consulted in the making of it. BBC described the documentary as a “90-minute factual drama for an adult audience” featuring a “formidable campaigning lawyer Jack Thompson.”

• Like 1

• 1 month later...