Echo Base

Squirrel

Enjoyable LTS.

From my standpoint, it didn't seem unbalanced.  I had enough cover, but I know Lime and someone else mentioned adding a little more cover.  It's a quick LTS and could easily be set to 3 rounds if you wanted.  :)

It played out completely different to how I expected. I thought the defenders would have a clear advantage as they have cover plus grenade launchers. I was surprised how resilient the insurgents were against small arms fire and after the clean sweep in round 1 I thought maybe the attackers were over powered.

When there was a second clean sweep in round 2 this time in favour of the defenders I agree with the balance.

Believe it or not I am quite close to the prop limit. I may tweak the props and add some bigger bales and more sandbags as well as a few entry points instead of forcing the insurgents to flank around the sides.

I felt very exposed on the flatbed firing the MG, and died quickly.. having said that were I a better shot maybe the insurgent gunner wouldn't have had such an easy time with me?

I feel the defenders need higher bales ( like you said) around the flatbeds, the attackers have mobility/speed for extra benefit, being stationary I think you need to be harder to hit.

Also as defender the 1st two defensive positions were easily reached, but after that the defenders hadn't reached "positions" before the attackers were already on us

definitely a fun map though!

Getting into a turret was key for defense. I made short work of the 1st insurgent and Lime took down the other. When we attacked in round 1 only one of the technical turrets were manned so you got the full brunt of two insurgents.

Would love to see how it plays out with more players though. It holds a maximum of 30 players and there is a third insurgent that will come into play if it's a full lobby.