Hello

Sinister

Name is BIlly and I live in Ocala, FL. Active GTA player looking to join a good crew. Leveling up is slow going due to the vast amount of idiots playing the game. I have a Mic and am hoping to find some folks to complete the Heists and such. Goofing off in freemode is fun, until the glitchers and modders come along. Also tired of playing demo derby during races.

Being 40 years old, I have the older part down, still working on the Mature part, lol.

I am a full time Diesel Mechanic so much of playing time is done on the weekends but I get on during the week when I can.

Any questions, feel free to ask. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sinister

• Lann

• Beez

• omarcomin71

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

A Brief Introduction

First of all, welcome and thank you for expressing interest in our Grand Theft Auto Online crew, Domestic Battery. We are a casual group who enjoy all this game has to offer as well as socializing and networking with like-minded individuals. To expand upon that, we'd like to share with you more about who we are. At our core, we uphold key values such as respect and integrity as well as cherishing people from different backgrounds with different perspectives. We are a global crew after all. How does this apply to Grand Theft Auto Online? Simple. We like to think we are a mostly mature group of individuals who share a common love and interest for the game.

What It Means To Be XDBX

Finding a great group of people to play with in our opinion is truly what this game is all about. Here at Domestic Battery we believe we offer an online experience like no other on both PS3 and PS4 consoles. Our philosophy is quality over quantity. We are not a speciality crew. We play anything and everything.  We also have a very strong foundation in creating incredible custom jobs via the useful tools found in the various Creators. While we appreciate individuals who are only interested in certain aspects of the game, like missions and heists, we are about so much more and not simply that. We encourage people to broaden their horizons. Skill level means nothing to us, only the willingness to try. You will get out of this crew what you put into it.

We Want You

That said, we are appreciate your interest in us. Let's make it happen. Before we do though, we have a few things we'd like to ask you to get the ball rolling. An invite will only be extended to you upon compliance and completion of these questions as well as including a brief Introduction of who you are. Once an invite as been sent your Vetting period begins immediately and more information will follow. Bear in mind we value honesty and this is to help insure we are both good fits for one another.

Please incorporate your answers into your Introduction so we can get to know you a bit better. Let's get started.

1. What time zone are you active in? (if you live in the East Coast of the United States for example, your timezone is GMT -5)

2. How did you hear about us and what are some of your goals for joining a crew?

3. Our Vetting period lasts a total of 2 weeks in which our tags must be active for the entirety, is this something you can abide by? (after which you can switch as you please, but we must remain your primary crew)

4. Do you consider yourself an active gamer? Will you be able to attend at least 1 event per week and check in on our site often? (whether it's a structured playlist, random job hoping or participating with crew members in whatever)

5. Are you willing to step outside your comfort zone to experience all GTA has to offer? (for example, we play everything from deathmatches to races to captures and more, as well as Free Roam shenanigans)

Time Zone, East Coast US, GMT-5

Heard about you guys on GTA Forums. Am wanting to join a group of players that can balance lunatic free roam with real racing, achievements, etc. Also tired of getting constantly blown to bits due to lower rank. I'm newish to online gaming, hence the low rank. 

I am in no other crew so repping this one is no problem.

I am active enough to get on through the week. Weekends are open for me through night and early morning.

I have dabbled in quite a lot in GTA Online and have no issues to continue. 

Cool!  Invite sent on RSC.

I am one of the PS4 Vetting Lieutenants.  Feel free to add me.  My PSN ID is LV_Jag.

If you're not busy tonight, check out our playlist starting at 10:30pm EST:  http://www.domesticbatterygta.com/calendar/event/216-multi-host-playlist-hatchln-mlb/'

There's also a playlist hosted by Squirrel (the other Vetting LT) starting in 30 minutes:  http://www.domesticbatterygta.com/calendar/event/224-screwball-sunday/'

• Like 1

Welcome. My name is Dodge. PSN is Dodgeservice. I'm on PS3 and PS4. I am the Vetting Commissioner for XDBX. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by Lt's Xyon, Beez, Torrid, LV_Jag, SSRacing, Dead_Goon, and Furdog. 

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on September 9, 2015.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently

Vetting starts immediately. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Welcome to xDBx, Billy.   :) 

Although you've already mentioned your name in your intro, head on over to this thread when you get the chance.

http://www.domesticb...you-version-ii/

Simply make a post in the thread & tell us the name(s) you'd like to be called over the headset.

Once you do that, I'll put them on the list so other crew members will know what to call you.

While you're there, get to know some of the other crew members online names.  

It helps to avoid those awkward silences when you're in a session with new people.    ;)

• Like 1

Had a lot of fun tonight, even if it mostly involved me dying and getting my truck stuck, lol. Once finished the servers dumped me on a session by myself. Tried finding the others but it decided to freeze and drop me instead. Good ol Rockstar.

Had a lot of fun tonight, even if it mostly involved me dying and getting my truck stuck, lol. Once finished the servers dumped me on a session by myself. Tried finding the others but it decided to freeze and drop me instead. Good ol Rockstar.

Fun playing with you last night. So what did you think of your 1st playlist with the crew?

• Like 1